Reviews for Keeping the Moon
tactics2012 chapter 9 . 3/24
So good, left me wanting some more fluff
tactics2012 chapter 5 . 3/23
This chapter was so blunt.
tactics2012 chapter 4 . 3/23
I'm so conflicted, whose side am I on?
tactics2012 chapter 3 . 3/23
Great chapter, wonder what's she's hiding
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/23
I love the writing style. Feels like a great story already.
Moulin-Roulette chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
This is the most beautiful sasuhina piece I've ever had the chance to stumble upon to read. Thank you so so so much for giving me the experience of such a wonderfully honest definition of love within your words. I loved how at first, this seemed like an angst fic, but as the fic progressed, shows more of a depiction of reality, where we question ourselves, "what is life without angst every once in a while?" and "where is true love without obstacles to overcome?". This fic almost resembles a life lesson and for that I seriously give you credit for such an insightful and thoughtful piece of work. This is the fic I've been searching for, one that would touch the heart with the simplicity of what chemistry Hinata and Sasuke could have. Great piece of work, I hope to one day get the chance to re-read this on the off day that I'm bored. I rate this the best AU short sasuhina fic and a must read. Thank you for such a beautiful production!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
This fic is truly a masterpiece. It's breathtaking, beautiful, magnificent, and most of all, so true; with all the life messages.
It also hit me right in the feels for my OTP, SasuHina...and now my feels are out of control.
PsychoticSky chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Telling your best friend your gonna steal her boyfriend...wow, great friend, huh?
Inatikoti chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I really liked your story and how you portrayed Sasuke and Hinata's love realistically rather then all rainbows and butterflies. Honestly, really great story. :D
hinaanime chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I think it was a declaration of war Sakura's conniving
hinaanime chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
ahh does this mean Sasuke's gonna leave Hinata:/
hinaanime chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
it seems like this will be a nice story
aryaputra chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
OH god. I'm crying. And I can't stop.

Dammit. I really need this though. Exam stress, parent's expectations, studying. Falling and picking myself up. Trying so hard only to fail again and again and again. The sheer helplessness.

And I've been combating it all with a smile. My first mistake.

Haven't cried in months. And I feel so much better now that I have. Funny how tears are making me truly smile now. My eyes sore gonna be real sore tomorrow.

I haven't told anyone how hard this is. How hard everything's been. That's my second mistake.

I know I should be reviewing the actual story (I loved it) and all this personal stuff should not be pushed onto a stranger online (no matter how good their fanfics are) or posted for everyone to see. I'm sorry, but I need to let this out.

This story has been a sense of... release for me. Everything seems a little bit clearer and I don't feel like I'm suffocating anymore. So I would like to say:

Thank you. I truly appreciate this.

ArYa
aryaputra chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I'm teetering at the edge of tears every time I read a new chapter. It's a miracle I haven't broken down and begun bawling.

Word. Such powerful tools, eh?
stuffedninja101 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
This fanfic has been the sole reason I have changed my perspective on Sakura Haruno.
You, my dear, are a goddess.