Reviews for Keeping the Moon
Vongola Princessa chapter 9 . 10/26
IM SO EMO ! First of all I'm a huge Sarah dessen fan n I def felt the vibes from this fic aka I loved it second of all it was super short and sweet n did I mention I loved it?
xxcandylover23xx chapter 9 . 5/3
This was cute. Good job.
maleisha54 chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
OMG This story was amazing!
10/10
tactics2012 chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
So good, left me wanting some more fluff
tactics2012 chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
This chapter was so blunt.
tactics2012 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
I'm so conflicted, whose side am I on?
tactics2012 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Great chapter, wonder what's she's hiding
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I love the writing style. Feels like a great story already.
Moulin-Roulette chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
This is the most beautiful sasuhina piece I've ever had the chance to stumble upon to read. Thank you so so so much for giving me the experience of such a wonderfully honest definition of love within your words. I loved how at first, this seemed like an angst fic, but as the fic progressed, shows more of a depiction of reality, where we question ourselves, "what is life without angst every once in a while?" and "where is true love without obstacles to overcome?". This fic almost resembles a life lesson and for that I seriously give you credit for such an insightful and thoughtful piece of work. This is the fic I've been searching for, one that would touch the heart with the simplicity of what chemistry Hinata and Sasuke could have. Great piece of work, I hope to one day get the chance to re-read this on the off day that I'm bored. I rate this the best AU short sasuhina fic and a must read. Thank you for such a beautiful production!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
This fic is truly a masterpiece. It's breathtaking, beautiful, magnificent, and most of all, so true; with all the life messages.
It also hit me right in the feels for my OTP, SasuHina...and now my feels are out of control.
PsychoticSky chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Telling your best friend your gonna steal her boyfriend...wow, great friend, huh?
Inatikoti chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I really liked your story and how you portrayed Sasuke and Hinata's love realistically rather then all rainbows and butterflies. Honestly, really great story. :D
hinaanime chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I think it was a declaration of war Sakura's conniving
hinaanime chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
ahh does this mean Sasuke's gonna leave Hinata:/
hinaanime chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
it seems like this will be a nice story