Reviews for Topsy Turvey
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
favorite part had to be the bite on the but!
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
This has the randomness of an anime (compliment)
I know I just commented, but I gotta say I'm loving this.
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Oh god, what is going on? I love this. It's crack. Funny freakin crack.
Musical cake chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
"THE PEANUT MAKES ITS TRIUMPHANT RETURN!" *Picture of Jack's peanut appears.* "AND ITS BACK FOR REVENGE!" *Pictures show of the various times Jack has been scared, (i,e, Jack running from cannibals; Jack running rampant around deck trying to convince the crew to 'run'; etc...) And also pictures of Jack being beat up, (i,e, Sao Feng punching Jack's nose; etc...) And also pictures of Jack battling epically, (i,e, Basically every scene that does not include any aforementioned scenes, or Elizabeth)* "WATCH FOR THE FULL STORY AS JACK AND THE PEANUT EPICALLY BATTLE IT OUT!" "Coming soon to theaters near you."
Musical cake chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
That would be an awesome sight to see. Captain Jack Sparrow, tied down and gagged by two girls in bikinis
Musical cake chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This always makes me laugh...
Crystal chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
WATCH TRANSFORMERS! The first movie first of you please you could make an awesome story with your characters
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
blank01010101 chapter 20 . 11/17/2010
This story is amazing!

I laughed so much~.

Tiffani is awesome and so is Shea. :3
Evalin Todd chapter 20 . 6/21/2010
this is so like me and my best friend. We'd turning Jack's ship upside down. I loved it!
Potcmovieluver chapter 20 . 3/14/2010
Make a sequel pls!
Izzy chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Aw, it's over already? I liked your story, it was funny and fun to read XDD I don't wants it to stop TT_TT I stayed up all night reading this, it was just that awesome! G'night!
booknerd323 chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
Sadness takes over my life as I realize that another story is over. I really enjoyed this one.

I will miss you Jeremy! (walks away crying.)
Treeni chapter 20 . 6/25/2009

I dont want it to end!

milify-star chapter 20 . 6/23/2009
That was so awesome. I laughed out loud through the whole thing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »