Reviews for Foundations
SaturnTails chapter 12 . 3/3
I love this so much. I think this is my favourite Drarry universe. I’ve enjoyed how their relationship has developed and their communication has improved through this story. It had a great balance of plot and charming domestic moments. Now to read all the one shots!
Ella Blackrose chapter 12 . 2/12
I don't really know how you did it. I'm completely, utterly and totally hooked on you drarry verse. I know you are a fantastic writer and you have created a story that is beyond words that will do it justice to describe it. But I have read many many drarry fics and once in a blue moon I find a writer who is just as capable as you at mastering words and creating beautiful characters and developing an awesome plot, but while I have deep appreciation for their creations also, none have ever touched me as deeply as yours does. I have come back time and time and again for this one, rereading reparations and foundations at least 4 times in the past 5 years. Each time, I fall once more in love with you storytelling and I'm awed that someone can make something so beautiful and especially something so real, so in touch with every day life that it seems almost obvious that this is what happened after Deathly Hallows. Everyone has his flaws, everyone has his strengths and eccentricities and well everything... and you adhere to it all beautifully until the very end.
Of all possible Draco's, I have read, I love yours the best. He is still everything he is from the books and yet he has grown beyond that in a magnificent way that is very believable. He is quirky and strange and yet loveable and in his very own way sweet.
I know chances are small you'll still read this, but I do hope you know that you have an exceptional talent and by posting this here, you have no doubt made many people very happy. Thank you!
Once again you have outdone yourself.
I have a brilliant smile on my face and my belly is full of very happy, giddy joy for remarkable well written fluff.
I left a review on (sorry I cant remeber the name now, Reparations? The first book of this story) a few days ago and I repeat my gratitude and congratulations for your skill and willingness to share these wonderful works for free.
I hope you are well and that you are still writing. Xx
Clyden chapter 12 . 12/29/2020
Oh my god you. This is a wonderful beautiful story. I can't believe it's already finished. Anyhow, this was a delight and I would be really bothered to see if there are other novels of Drarry to match such quality.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2020
Fandom: drapple
Me: nope! Mapple.

(Sorry, I just saw Marley with that Apple and I’m like
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2020
Is your name Draco Abraxas Malfoy? Because DAM
mollypurkey chapter 12 . 8/5/2020
Oh, this one is lovely, too! Their interactions almost read like poetry and there is something very soothing about it all. Except the sex scenes - those are perfectly tingly.
Luzula-spicata chapter 12 . 6/20/2020
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
r.oredein chapter 9 . 5/17/2020
When Romilda Vane died I cried so much. You just wrote it so heart wrenching and made her such an incredible person I was so sad for her and Clive. I do get occasionally teary but full on sobs is very rare. Still need to finish the chapter but needed to say this now.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 12 . 2/19/2020
Yes. I loved this. Thanks! ️️️

All I’ve been doing all week is reading your fics and I have homework...so much homework.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
Yes, there IS a lot of sex in this story but it actually fits (unlike with some stories) because their relationship is a rather carnal one, so no worries on that score.

This has been such a fun, interesting, and delightful world to play in and I'm going to miss it when it's gone. I normally don't like a "cast" of OCs but it worked out so well in this story. I'd like to have read more of their bits, like, did those 2 ever get together and where did they end up working and how did the residents do and are they still clean and and and...

*sigh*

I didn't want this story to end because it's such a fantastic place to visit.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2019
Harry missed the perfect chance to make a friend of the evil bird and get rid of a nuisance. He really, really should have taken it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2019
I hope Tremellen gets what's coming to him.
GingerHannah chapter 12 . 8/30/2019
Super cute, thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Claywind chapter 12 . 8/30/2019
Achievement in stubbornness: I made it all the way through this wonderful fic without knowing what the hell a flapjack was. Having now browsed for pictures, I feel very hungry. (And I understand the nurse-Healers’ disappointment over the surreal no-flapjack situation. Which was incredibly good.)
You wrote a wonderful story, with so many little details calling back to each other, that by the end of it, I felt like I was just reading what was basically an extension from canon. You’ve crafted a whole cohesive universe, and it is beautiful.

I especially loved the second half of this chapter. The beginning drama was lessened, and rather well-integrated, but I much preferred the soft rhythm of the later half.

I spent a lot of time wondering what you were going to do about the whole Tremellen situation – which seemed like the biggest untied loose-end – and I was very happy to see it concluded in the way it was. Very satisfying.

I’m usually wary of children OC – who can range from fucking annoying to so-pure-and-adorable-they’re-more-props-than-people – and, seeing as you had handled everything else superbly so far in Reparations, decided to reserve my judgement. While he tends to fall sometimes in that second category, Clive is still a rather well-written child with an actual personality and fluctuating degrees of variation upon said personality. I will not lie, most of his interest comes from the relationship he builds with Narcissa and how their interactions bring out most of her characterization.

But, mostly, I was just a pudding of warm squiggly feelings when I reached those last paragraphs.
You mentioned in an author note that you were going to potentially write one-shots in this verse. I certainly hope you did, because I don’t feel like leaving it at that.

Incidentally, I might be hyped enough to draw a fanart at some point. Would you be interested? I’ll send you a PM when I get a little drawing time to myself.

With that said, I wish you the best in your writing.
You have once again this week exceeded all my expectations.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »