Reviews for Foundations
bethabetha chapter 12 . 8/18
loved absolutely everything about this. really nothing else to say.
LunaLogan chapter 8 . 8/5
I’m on the verge of crying. I knew she was going to die but it hurts so much...
Janie.ohio chapter 12 . 8/4
This story. This Harry. This Draco. I just CAN'T EVEN... hands down this 'verse is my favorite Drarry ever, and I've read so many. I'm so very disappointed that it's done, but thrilled there are a bunch of one-shots to follow up with. And I love that you understand that there are ways to do tension and conflict without everything being life/death threats, or relationship breaking conflict. It was all so damned believable, and real, and lovely, and fun, and I fucking loved it. Yes. and thanks for the ride.
Eva chapter 12 . 6/14
I’m so sad this is over. It was wonderful.
Nooooooooooooo y did it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend
Feddle chapter 12 . 3/31

Love this story so much. You wrought everything up so perfectly. I have no idea how you have so much foresight so long before you have written the later chapters. It is perfection.

Looking forward to reading the Foundations ficlets.
LionRawrr chapter 12 . 3/10
Hi! This was amazing! Thank you!
KitRahl chapter 12 . 3/6
I absolutely LOVED it!
ookami-metsuki chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
Ok, first off, I am loving this story. Your work is impeccable, beautiful and moving. And you do sex scenes really, really well. Whoever told you there's too much sex in this story can choke on itor maybe just own up to enjoying it. Because while it's descriptive, it's all prevalent, illuminating their need to be close, or soothing on or the other's vulnerability, or throwing another dimension into their relationship. Thanks for the amazing story.
DisenchantedGlow chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
oh! poor Romilda! Poor Clive! you had me in tears as soon as Harry's plan B didn't work. here's hoping Narcissa adopts him!
Sarafinah chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I wasn't sure what chapter to post a review in as I have just finished reading Reparations swiftly and addictively followed by Foundations. Your writing is astounding, the depth you jumped into with the characters and how well rounded they all were. By the end I wanted to have a pint with Harry, ravage Draco and high five Narcissa!

I loved everything about these stories, I read them a bit too quick as I was almost drunk on the story so am willing my brain to forget so I can start again and read them slower!

Awesome job, awesome stories, awesome writing.

Also, just a note on the length... IT WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH! I saw your comments at the start of the chapters apologising for the length of the chapters - I love it this way, so much better and fluid to read.

I am amazed.
ansu chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
I read this and Reparations over the last few days and I must say that I trully enjoyed the ride (stories)! You write with passion and the characters were so - I don't have the word, but I could see and feel them while reading. They existed. I laughed, cried (must admit) and had a great time with this (and the previous one) story. I am not good with english words (not my native language) but I hope that you got the feeling that I had a blast! I especially fell in love with Cecile, and would be thrilled to read something with her in it!

So, thank you for this amazing story!

Pera gratia!
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
Yes to this.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2017
Of all people malfoy would have recognised rita as a bug. Goblet of fire?
Karen chapter 12 . 1/19/2017
There is so much I love about this story.
Love the evil peacock. The archaic pureblood crap and Cecile's way of giving advice. The Marley-Harry-dynamics. I think your Harry and Draco characterizations were great in Reparations already - what surprised me here was the character of Narcissa, I have never before read such a well-rounded, witty, slightly humurous Narcissa, and I love everything about the developing relationship between her and Harry.
Thank you so much for writing this - pera gratia!
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »