Reviews for Life Changes
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
No, I agree with you that this isn't out-of-character at all, after what they've been through.

This was so utterly awesome! I've commented before how much I love your Booth/Brennan interactions, especially when they're of a romantic (or working-towards-romantic) nature. This was just so wonderfully happy, and I loved the whole, entire thing. (You got it, happy tears on my end. Or maybe I've spent WAY too many hours reading today. Y'think? :-) )
Poetgirl925 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm new to FanFiction and I wanted to say I really like your stories. I don't watch many TV shows but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bones...partly because I studied forensics for a couple of years at university (I even visited the Body Farm at UT Knoxville, which was fascinatingly disgusting) but mostly because the characters are just so darn great! I hope you keep writing post-eps for the new season... the promos for S5 look amazing, right? Maybe I'll be inspired to write something myself :) Peace!
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
yay! i loved it and have no idea why i said yay
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hi! May I confess my ignorance first off and ask what dancing phalanges are? That's slightly embarrassing, that I don't know something a 4 year old does :O

But onto the proper review :D I really loved this, it was so touching and sweet and romantic, but with a deeper current running through it. I loved how you wrote this, and thought about the consequences almost of having a child, and the thoughtfulness of both Brennan and Booth around this. It was wonderful to read that. Really liked how you position the characters to, if that doesn't sound too odd - what I mean is that I can picture the scene through the details of say where they are sitting in relation to each other ,and how Brennan sits cross-legged on the bed. Loved so much their dialogue, it was really excellent, and how they can talk on so many different levels with each other. Loved the humour too interlaced with the more serious psychology of the discussion and the deeper thinking. And you show how well they know one another too with how Booth does not smile, but there is teasing in his voice, and the pop culture references. Excellent! Perfect final word as well :D
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very cute. I love how candid they were with each other. I can't wait to see how things turn out in the show! Thursday seems so far away...:-( But fics like this tide me over perfectly. More nice work!
bones83 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved the story
KatieS chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Yay fanfic :P

BTW, the littlest one I watch has known where her esophagus was since she was two. It was pretty adorable. Later we covered phalanges and eustachian tubes and all sorts of good stuff, LOL. This was BEFORE I watched Bones, so when I saw her do dancing phalanges I was like "YES!"
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I've been using the dancing phalenges too! My baby cousin doesn't really get it though, he's still too young.

Great chapter! I was looking for this account, and spent forever! You do a very good job with these. Sadly, I wasn't able to see all of this episode, I came home late and it was never recorded. *teardrop*

I did see the last sighting of Stewie though, and I basically was 'Rolling on the floor laughing'

Once again, great job!
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is really cute. The dancing phalanges with Andy was cute but with the other baby it was kinda creepy. :/

*Alyssa
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Cute!
not2tall05 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Well done.

It was cute and funny!

you are an amazing writer
crazycamera chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
hehehehe cute and i am going to have to fight nott o do that with my new nephew.. cause only my other sister, her BF and i would get the joke
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I was so glad to see the return of the dancing phalanges! I agree with you, it was a wonderful ep. Booth's look of fear on his face when he was being prepped for surgery that disappeared when he saw Brennan...just priceless.

Another great story...thanks!
Boneyo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aw so cute & adorable!

would like to see something like that happen!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/8/2009