Reviews for An Issue Resolved
Jillian chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
it's good to have a second player around,especially when you need help :).
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yeah! Girls rule, boys drool!
PokeLocked13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Haha I do that kind of stuff to my teammates all the time. I shove them into bombs.
diquima chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Best LBP story out there!

Teammates are so expendable aren't they?
Mattpoppybros chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
See, this makes the main character sound evil.

EEEEVILy evil

Oh, and if the bomb could be activated on impact, you could throw something at it. Or shoot it. Sooo...

Sadistic sackgirl lies to her dimwitted friend which costs him his life, then comments about how he was 'useful'.

:l

Fridge something. Logic, horror, sadness, take your pick. But fridge something. I don't get the "sackboy actually gets hurt" bit, because as it's seen in create mode, he just goes back and flies again.
hatersgonnahate chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
she killed him. (eyes fill with tears) HE LOVED HER ANS SHE KILLED HIM NOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER COME TRUE! (shakes fist at sky and cries) HOW WILL SHE EVER KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER?
name not worth mentioning XP chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
wow dat was sick. good going!
MeowingWolf chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is a epic little story! Sackgirl is so evil X3

I knew one day Sackboy's love of explosives would get the better of him :/ XD
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Moar ha ha! I love the evilness of Sackgirl! Awesome story :)
famous chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Halo7458963's is better this is contiuous talk
Maggot4040 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was awesome! Little Big Planet deserved to be Game of the Year, and your stould be named Little BigPlanet Story of the Year
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Hello.

I've been introduced to the fun of LittleBIGPlanet by my little brother.

Your Sackgirl reminds me of the one in a game trailer. (The one when she is a princess in a castle.)

I had to laugh when I imagined a Sackboy blow up. I don't think I could call these two friends but oh well.

This was a fun read.
Pleneko chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Funny, in an evil way. Remind me to never trust Sackgirl about...anything that might kill me.

Oh, and thanx for writing this; it gives me a couple of ideas. (ominous music/evil laughter)
Kamala11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I think I'm in love with this little story. I didn't think they would have LBP in here - and if they did, they would at least have some more stories. That's fine, as I'm sure this splendid, fun read was worth the lack of other stories.

The simple personalities are wonderful. I love how Sackboy complains and how Sackgirl loves to get him blown up. Sneaky sackpeople. You described it in such a fun way, too.

I adore it, and I hope that other LBP players will find this tastey little fic. :]
BY021 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Lol, this is a funny fic. Teammates are expandable. Good job with your writing!