Reviews for Shattered Innocence
minori kushieda chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I love it and I loved how dizzy acted a sweet mom hope u make more!
randompasserby chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I totally lost it at "Oh no! I'm falling!" I see what you did there xD

If I were Sin, I won't be able to sleep for nights after finding out about those doujins. And I'll have nightmares on the nights where I can actually sleep lol xD

Nice story!
Silent-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
How would you react? They have a reason to freak out.
epicwinston chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
LOL! poor Sin. It might not surprize me if he wears

two eyepatchs after all that.
Kenanners chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
W-Wait! Back then, I read this story but I didn't know it was YOU whom made this! I gotta review this, I gotta!

Out of the humorous fan-fictions out there, (And trust me, I've read quite a lot.) this has to be one of the best, especially with the Yaoi involved. The way I watched Ky try to be 'hip' and 'swell' was hilarous. I declare 'hell' as my favorite word now! (Um... Never mind about that.)

I'm just gonna keep this review short and sweet as I didn't see any real problems. Sure, you might see an error or two but overall, the story was well made. (Wow, Sin is such a pervert...)

I WAS going to make a story something similar to this but you obviously have more skill at humorous fics. I'll set down my pen and let you takeover! (Anyways, if i were to include a humorous slant on Yaoi, I'd be kicked off and called a lame homophobe. I'm not afraid of ya, ya jerks!)

Well, I'll leave you to your story makin'! See you soon!
Dizzy-Kiske chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I lawl'd so hard at this story lol~!

It's fine if they're out of character cause it's comedy _

I feel so bad for not being active here x_X

but I've read all the stories you've made and I was like "AWESOME~!" "WOW~!" "I'M GONNA CRY TT~TT"

love ur work
GottvonHoff chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Haha! This is rich! Characters breaking the third wall, hehehe. Reminds me of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I got too carried away with the 'humor' part that I forgot about the 'mystery'...

Eh, what the heck. Having Ky say 'Hell' is already disorienting. But having him possess yaoi doujinshi in his library is too disturbing to comprehend, given his nature. The SolSin part has generated a runtime error in my brain... But HELL YEAH! This is a good fic!

("Oh no! I'm falling!") Someone please hand me a gun... XD
Varen chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
... Oh god, that was just too funny.

Your sense of humor worked splendidly! I love the allusions you made to real life connections such as Star Wars, Twilight (ugh), and *snirk* the Sol/Ky doujinshi (I'm surprised Ky didn't find any of the disturbing KySin doujinshi I've been seeing lately - that would scar him more).

I also love how it worked in transition from Overture, where Ky took the informal tone to Sin. I admit that hearing him say that made me amused in the game, so I'm glad to see it again.

Great job, I'd love to continue reading more from you!
NeoCriMs0n chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Woah! You did it again! Haha, I found myself laughing at this story, gotta love that scene where Ky and Dizzy found themselves shocked at the truth that what their son saw is not what they were expecting. Please, Continue making GG stories!_