Reviews for At The Beginning
chelseaelaine423 chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I've been with this story since the beginning. Are you going to update this? I hope so! :)
AlwaysLove14 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
I'm tearing up here! Happy that their dad is getting locked up (hopefully the key thrown away) yet i'm sad that Michelle has to be sent away because in the end she turned around and was there for Gabriella. Hopefully the grandma will treat her right. I guess it was a good thing that Rose was her dad's because that was what definitely sealed the case. Great twist and plot! I hope to read a bappy ending to this sequel soon :)
Xoxobooklova chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Omg! This story is sooooooooo amazing! I cried through the last 4 chapters. And I was so nervous when the judge gave the verdict. If u would've put. He was not guilty I don't think I would've kept reading the story lol. Great job! Als very talented author. After I read beautiful disaster I didn't know if there was a sequel so I almost went crazy! I was like no! Her dad has to die! Anyway I think u should add a chapter to beautiful disaster letting everyone know that there's a sequel because u would have waaaaaay more reviews. Oh and sorry for ranting, it was just really good. Oh and one more thing then I promise I'm done...update !
itsi3 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Awezome chapter!
*Crystal
AddyD90 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Loved it

I would love to read a sequel

update soon
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Wow! Has it been a year?! Lol This story is getting good :) Glad that ASSHOLE was found guilty! Until next time :)) UPDATE SOON!
Jadiee chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
LOVE IT! I hope Gabriella's grandmother see's her son for the monster he really is. And soon. UPDATE SOON!
pumpkinking5 chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Thanks!

Finally, Gabby can live her life fully. Her father was punished for his crimes and abuse toward her.

I can understand how their grandmother would take custody of Chelle. Gabby needs to heal and she can't
really heal with Chelle. She has to overcome her torment of years from her father demented actions.

Very good to see you updated the story! YEA!
fishing chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
loved it
fishing chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
poor gabby and michelle
crazylionlover5 chapter 23 . 10/30/2011
loved it!
Midnight113 chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Excellent job with the court scenes, they're very well written. I like how you had her grandmother make an appearance to testify and even she was caught off guard by her son's actions. Still though, it didn't seem to really affect her. I know women like that, where the son can do no wrong and therefore they defend them to the end. Now that's messed up. I just hope the jury sees through all that. Update soon and I can't wait for the x-mas story. ;)
zefron0108 chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
GUILTY! GUILTY!

lol he better be declared guilty D:

loved the chap. :) cnt wait for the nxt ) 3
eeyore197829 chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Please making him gulity so Gabriella can live her life. I hope Michelle could Troy and Gabriella instead of the grandparents. I can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens next.
Jadiee chapter 23 . 10/27/2011