Reviews for Garbage Calls
Archnemeses chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great story very in character for both Cooper and the rookie. Ben seems like a guy who probably grew up in a pretty priveledged and more progressive enviroment and I think would probably be cool with his partner's orientation. And at the same time probably not cool with the drug addiction if it affects his job performance, maybe even confront him. Anyway not enough SL fanfiction out here, please write more!
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Nicely done.
Jeri chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was lovely. It's one of my favourite scenes and I love your take on it. You have a wonderful feeling for the characters. please do write more, there's too little SL-fiction out there!
beachtree chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is an interesting extension of one of the garbage call scenes, and it was the scene with the most potential to explore. There's no way to know, at this point, if Cooper really believes "Richie Rich" learned the sleeper move at summer camp, or if it's another way to keep the training officer at arm's length while turning Cooper's own humor on himself. There's also no way to know if Ben has deduced anything about Cooper, but he's certainly not going to ask.

Thanks for the glimpse into Cooper's head and perspective, and a look at the dynamic between the two officers.
Psionycx chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
You did a good job exploring Cooper's "inner voice". The actual scene was very brief, but content-rich given it was really only the third teaser regarding Cooper's sexuality. This is exactly how it should have read if this were a novel, not a TV show. Nicely done.
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Ooh, nice! I love it. You captured John really well and gave us a nice little trip into his head. I particularly loved his little thoughts about Ben. Very in character. :)
Chastidy chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was really good. I liked how you analysed the scene that we saw and I thought it was really spot on. The most interesting stories I think, are the ones that have already been told. It's interesting to see how the characters thoughts are interpreted.

Well done. It was awesome and I can't wait to read more.