Reviews for Forgetful Bride
youngmelahnie8 chapter 25 . 8/19
This was beautiful ...great...ecstatic ...I wish there was a prpbably you wrote about everything the story needed and it was awesome
I especially like it because this is the first fanfic that I read that didn't made jasper have scars..or pity himself. It made him laid back..fun...confident I really like this take on jazz. Alice was all but the same but at the same time different. She isnt as bubbly..or perky like other fics I read...non the less I loved it all
Shayla chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
That was amazing. I loved the way you changed Jazz's character to be more human and fun. I loved the drama you put in and the little details. I especially loved the ending and the baseball cards thang. You're an amazing author and should continue with fanfic.
PS. Emmett, a minister? Good grief!
Molly chapter 25 . 6/21/2014
Please could you write more, I dunno... Maybe you could do the honeymoon or like flash forward two year later or something? Please? Because this story is awsome
Molly chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
I absolutely love this story and have read it like a billion times!
At the end of this chapter- when Jazz is still sitting in his car, I think Alice should have called his mobile and invited him up, I think that would have been fun. Great job and I live this story!
Molly chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Beautifully done! I read this so quickly because it was fantastic and I couldn't put it down! Love this, well done
Keep writing and reviewing.
Stormy Mcgill chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
This was so sweet and I loved how clean it is.
happyfacehappyface chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
I just want to say that this is one of the cutest stories i've read on this website. Really good job. :)
ColdHope3 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
That was one of the most adorable things ever. It was absolutely great, fantastic, and wonderful. I giggled over the story and I absolutely adored the first chapter!
Jazmin THE SPUFFY lover chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
aww a little late but aww the most adorable thing ever! :)
i wish it was like this in real life :(
readinggirl1989 chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
fun :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This is either Nora Roberts or Debbie macomber because have read this before
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
lol
Guest chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
Lol! How the heck did he get them back? OR were they always there? These two never fail to amuse me ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
HAHAHA! Oh Jazz ;)
rockonsunshine73 chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
I loved it! Absolutley loved it!