Reviews for Unspoken Agreement
shasha chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I wish I could find more friendship/non-slash stories this great. Gamemaster's death was definitely one of the most dramatic scenes in the show, you dealt with the aftermath in a way I could see taking place for real.
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wow... it's been a long time since I've read anything related to YYH, or even thought about it! This was good, though. :) Interesting idea for a story. One small nitpick I have is that I feel you called Kurama "the red-head" a few two many times. I'm not sure what else you should call him, but it seemed like a bit much. Besides that, you did these wonderful characters justice and I enjoyed them here-particularly my favorite red-haired fox-boy! I hope you can appreciate this review in spite of my little nitpick... I think I will give your other works a read sometime! :)
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wait, I don't get it. How come Kurama doesn't know that Amanuma is revived? Why doesn't anyone tell him? OTher than that point, i liked the story. :D
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh, this is definitely going on my favorites! This is a fresh take on a way for Kurama to semi-handle the whole post-Sensui mess that Killing Amanuma was for him.

You know, I can see this as being multi-chaptered. At least, having a second, where mayhaps Amanuma confronts Kurama and sort of puts the poor Fox's soul/mind/emotional well-being at ease, by assuring him that he knows what happened, why it happened, and the consequences of it... And that it's OK. Or something like that.

I think that'd be lovely closure that she series never offered up.

Anyway, happy writing and keep it up!

Blackrose
neko kitkat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
lol YAY a new yyh story! aw this was so sad/sweet. bittersweet to be honest. i loved it. i've always wondered what kurama thought about amanuma after the sensui incident and vice versa. lol i really do love this one shot great job. everyone was in character and it actually made me tear up. seriously lol. great job *HUGS* can't wait for more fan fics from you *HUGS*
dela490 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Hello. It's a great story. Keep writing and soon.
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I thought this was really insightful and well-written. Kurama did take killing Amanuma to heart more than he let on and it's nice to see that "slice of life" afterward.

Mind if I add this to my YYH Fanfic Rec list over on Livejournal?
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I must say that this story is brilliant. Kurama did seem to be rather upset at having someone force his hand to kill a child who was just being used as a delay tactic. That must have really done a number on him. The characters were completely IC, as well. Keep up the great work!
eunice.heart chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
it was good. i really liked it. it was a good take on what kurama had to do and what it possibly did to him.