Reviews for Thomas adventure story part 3 Garfield and Ben 10
Omnitrix1 chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
Muhahahahaha! Now that's funny. Man, I'm glad I'm not Doofensmirts. I also don't mind if you used "Omni" format for this story. It was still funny. But yeah, there are a lot of overused ideas on fanfiction. For the Organization thing, I think some wierdo decided to make a comedy staring Organization 13, and then said, "I'll make them gay," then one person reads the story, they favorite it, somebody reads it, and BOOM! The idea spreads like wildfire. As for the Omnitrix idea, i think people wonder what would happen if some one else got the watch instead of Ben. I kinda like those stories. Though I don't read them that much. It kinda depends on the crossover and quality of the story.
Omnitrix1 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
So, the most powerful Omnitrix created EVER is finished. If Tonto created that thing... For some reason, I'm not angry. If he was smart enough to create that device, then he deserves it. But I still don't trust him with my CDs. The last time I did that... Let's just say I thanked the lord for my iPod. But I can't wait to see the Infinitrix in action.
Omnitrix1 chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
HAHAHAHA! Oh Jack, you must learn that stealing something Dr. Doof equals terrible pain... If it involves Seras anyway. But I think I might like to... Borrow that deaging thing. Muwahahahaha. Just kidding. Funny chap.
Omnitrix1 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
HA! This was funny, and it was good that you brought in Po. I wonder what other chapters he'll be in.
Omnitrix1 chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Two things. One... AWESOME! ALIEN X! My favorite alien, and now Ben has finally turned into him. I LOVE IT! And two, the Nega Guardians. Who was that guy who was a mix between an Organization member, and Sidious? Don't answer 'till tomorrow. I'm going to two of my friends house, and I'm spending he night. So see you tomorrow.
Omnitrix1 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Tonto: Awesome. We get to see the future, and I'm glad the horrible future is done for.

Wendy: Hey where is Harris anyway?

Tonto: Lets just say he won't be getting smallpox ever again.

Wendy: He's getting his shots?

Tonto: How did you know?

Wendy: It's actually obvious.

(Harris comes into the room)

Tonto: Harris, what are you doing here? You're suppose to be getting your shots. (Tonto tries to pet Harris and he breaths fire at Tonto's hair making him bald) AH! My hair, my beautiful, beautiful hair. Harris, why would you do that?

(Tonto looks at Harris some more and sees the symbol of the Omnitrix between his eyes)

Tonto: Hey Harris, when did you get an Omnitrix?

(the Harris is surrounded by a green light and is now Nanomech)

Nanomech me: Nanomech. (he flies out the window)

(I walk into the room and I'm looking for something)

Wendy: Omni?

Me: Oh, hey guys. Have you guys seen an alien around with a Omnitrix?

Wendy: He just flew out the window. Why are you concerned?

Me: Mainly, because that guy is helper monkey #2 if Tonto is ever in an accident and has to go to the hospital, and also, he's Om209, a clone that now works for me.

Tonto: Why do you have one of your clones working for you?

Me: He needed a job and I needed a replacement helper monkey. You do the math. Anyway he'll be back soon, he always does, and he'll be easy to spot.

Wendy: How do you know?

Me: I sign his paycheck, and he has no human form, he only has alien ones.

Tonto: Hey, I've been your assistant for three years, and I don't get a paycheck.

Me: Shut up Tonto.

Tonto: Yes sir.

NOW FOR THE CATCHPHRASE!

Omnitrix1 chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
Me: Yeah! I got an award.

Tonto: So did I.

Me: Get out of here!

(Tonto scrunches and walks out)

Me: Weird kid. Any ways, I thought it was funny that Eragon had turned Jaden into him and Alex Storm into Saphira. Nice and funny.

Tonto: Hey, can I tell about what to Xion at the end of 358/2 days?

Me: Heck, no.

Tonto: Oh, c'mon.

Me: I don't want to reveal any thing until he gets the game himself, unless he already has it.

Tonto: But still-

(I smack Tonto and he faints)

NOW FOR THE CATCHPHRASE!

Omnitrix1 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Me: Tonto?

Tonto: What?

Me: Why didn't you invite me when you took over? You know I love Halloween, even if I can't go trick-or treating any more.

Tonto: You're a party pooper. No one likes to invite you to invite you to any thing.

Me(angry:) WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Tonto: I said... You're... no... fun!

(I reach for the Omnitrix and twist the dial to a hologram of a strange alien)

(I slam down on my wrist and transform into a that is 20-feet tall, has gray skin, purple tentacles for fingers, has one big eye, white ripped pants, sharp clawed toes, and the symbol of the Omnitrix is on my chest)

Me: Halloween!

Tonto: Why did you call this guy Halloween?

Halloween me: Best we could think of!

(I wrap a tentacle around Tonto)

Halloween me: Any ways, this was a good chapter KryspaceT. We can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve. Now where were we? Oh yeah. (I grin evilly at Tonto who is cowaring in fear)

Omnitrix1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Me: So that's where Tonto went today. Oh well. At least I wasn't his victim.

(a mustache appears on my face)

Me: What the heck? Where did this come from?

(a bear appears out of no where)

Me: AH! A bear. What else will happen?

(the same army of Cheese clones from this chapter marches through the front door)

Me: Oh no. The one worse than one Cheese is an army of Cheeses.

(the Cheese army and the bear close in on me)

Me: Oh no you don't! GOING HERO! (I reach for my Omnitrix and isn't there) Wait, where's the Omnitrix?

meanwhile in another room...

Tonto(who's on the same computer from this story:) Haha. This is revenge for every time you were mean to me. It's also for the time you didn't give me Pizza on Pizza night.

Omnitrix1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Dude, thanks for dedicating this chapter to me. Why was Sidious talking to Dr. Doofinshmirts, is he desperate, because Dr. D is an idiot. Still, this was a great chapter. I wonder what else you got up your sleeve.

I have a stupid assisstant named Tonto whose Omnitrix sucks

Just-so-you-may-know-I'm-here chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
... hmm... garfild, ben 10, and star wars... never thought of that, but you pulled it off nicely.
Comicinator chapter 1 . 5/10/2009