Reviews for Smash Into You
Native Girl chapter 2 . 8/25
ok I understand that First Nations people have similar features (dark hair, dark eyes, not super white skin) but for eff sake, we do not all look the same! Some have brown hair, black hair, brown with highlights of brown and red, etc. Some have grey eyes left over from their grandparents a couple of generations ago or parents. And guess what OUR SKIN COLORS ARE DIFFERENT TOO. Some of us are beige, some of us have pale skin, some of us have very dark copper skin, and some of us have bronze skin.
I find it very offensive when people say Native people look the same, or suggest that there is nothing individualistic about us. That is how people regarded us for the longest time.
I'm sorry to rant at you, because this does seem like a very good story, but I've seen too many Twilight Fanfictions where people disregard the fact that the Quileute people are their own people, and should be respected.
I can guarantee you that no Native person in a village (reserve) looks the same as the other.
LunaKava chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
wow Paul is a jerk!
LunaKava chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
HAHAHA make fish blush lol nice chapter I see you're sticking to the Twilight books with Bella still being Edward. I like it. It's like it's a companion.
LunaKava chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Just found this story and i really like it so far. I usually never read oc stories but i think i might actually enjoy this one.
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE. especially the quil and claire part. love it and i can't wait to keep reading :)
Stargazer1364 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
OMG! I just found your story, and let me tell you, it's awesome! I love the emotions between Rainey and Embry, and the history too! It's a good story, glrob!
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
i laughed so hard at the end when she hit jake w/ the bat!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
LOVED this story. It was fantastic! :)
TheSwayingFlower chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
i love the story but why did she have to get her foot broken,i mean come loves to run and she wont be able to do that and shes only going be there for a couple weeks so she will be in that cast alllll summer which sucksssssss!

i like the story though(except for her foot getting broken).
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
good story!
19irene96 chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
this is beautful
Lucy Greenhill chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
Hey! I just read this story and I totally loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel! xoxo chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
HEHE im only on chapter five and im in lovee.
Embry Call's Imprint chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
Whovian2w2 chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
I think that when they said 'I love you' it should have been a bigger deal. It's the thing that Embry wanted to hear so much, and the way you wrote it, it was just so nonchalant. Not cool. I love you is a big deal.