Reviews for Smash Into You
LunaKava chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
wow Paul is a jerk!
LunaKava chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
HAHAHA make fish blush lol nice chapter I see you're sticking to the Twilight books with Bella still being Edward. I like it. It's like it's a companion.
LunaKava chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Just found this story and i really like it so far. I usually never read oc stories but i think i might actually enjoy this one.
Nocte Ambulavero chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE. especially the quil and claire part. love it and i can't wait to keep reading :)
Stargazer1364 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
OMG! I just found your story, and let me tell you, it's awesome! I love the emotions between Rainey and Embry, and the history too! It's a good story, glrob!
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
i laughed so hard at the end when she hit jake w/ the bat!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
LOVED this story. It was fantastic! :)
TheSwayingFlower chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
i love the story but why did she have to get her foot broken,i mean come loves to run and she wont be able to do that and shes only going be there for a couple weeks so she will be in that cast alllll summer which sucksssssss!

i like the story though(except for her foot getting broken).
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
good story!
19irene96 chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
this is beautful
Lucy Greenhill chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
Hey! I just read this story and I totally loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel! xoxo
not.so.new.in.town chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
HEHE im only on chapter five and im in lovee.
Embry Call's Imprint chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
LOVE THIS STORY!
Whovian2w2 chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
I think that when they said 'I love you' it should have been a bigger deal. It's the thing that Embry wanted to hear so much, and the way you wrote it, it was just so nonchalant. Not cool. I love you is a big deal.
Saiyuo12 chapter 21 . 11/7/2009
This wass the most awesomest story ever.