Reviews for The Boy in the Attic
Caz1105 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
What a crap ending, where did that come from. The beginning had such promise. Dissapointed.
butterflykiss89 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
You going to add somemore? this is great!
SDL.077 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Im liking this story so far.. but you REALLY really need to update...

it has good grammar, nice plot, well done characters, good description.. so i guess u have the talent to make a really good story.. so it would be nice if u update soon!

bye :)
bookcrazied chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh my gosh this is such an exciting story please hurry and update
Ally soccer girl chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Hope Bella and Edward get out together update soon
Hannah chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
more please?
the real alice cullen chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
r u crazy u still havent updataed i have been waiting 4 mabey 6 months now and nothing new?please write very soon please!
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
wat! where the heck is edward! and vampires? is this a human or vampire story? update!
theperson13 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
OH MY GOD! U HAVE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! IF NOT, THEN I WILL COME FIND U!

LOL! JK!

VERY GOOD STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! AND I'M WONDERING OF WHAT LAURANT SAID ABOUT A VAMPIRE NIGHTCLUB IS TRUE, MAYBE HE WAS BLUFFING OR...MEANT SOMETHING ELSE...ANYWAY, UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

PLEASE?

I BET EDWARD GOT SUCKED INTO THE CROWD TOO AND COULDNT SEE BELLA N EVERYTHING!
bornagoof chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
aw that's so cute.
Lauren chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
What? creepy.
leo22cuervo chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Wow, this story is going anywhere near of where I thought (that's good, it keeps me on edge :P)

Bad Bella, she never went back to visit Alice

Nice story, I'll wait for the updates
meg chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Right I just Finished Reading What You have written!

AND YOU NEED TO START UPDATING MORE OFFEN!

JEEZ! How can you leave cliff hangers like that!
Jey1204 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
EDWARD! Holy crap...that wasn't what I was expecting. A vampire night club? Oh my gosh...Edward hurry up and find Bella! Please, please, please hurry up and update soon! I'm begging you!