Reviews for Casa WinchesterLane 2: Casa Winchester
MaddAlice chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Seriously. I'm hooked on these things now.
SmithFan chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
That was so beautiful. I love your 'fatherly John'. He and Lois are amazing. Thanks for writing.
NightWorldFreak chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
it was good
Selene101 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Can't wait for more. Update soon as possible.
Myrle 16 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
whats the deal?

i mean u write stories and end them as cliff hangers?

i mean its a great reader-keeper tactic, but seriously, it sucks!

great story by the way! cant wait for more!
Sculllyga chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
me has dejado totalmente intrigada, me encanta lo protector que es john winchester con Chloe, se que siempre me repito mucho y que tienes mas vida que escribir fanfics, pero realmente realmente me encantan tus historias y no sabes lo impaciente que estoy de seguir leyendolas.
renaid chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Um, yeah, we are going to need some filling-in, please! Because, WTH? I'd also love to learn more about the little boy's special abilities. Very fun story.
Idril-Lune chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Yeah, that is a sucky way to end it ARG! Hopefully the followup won't take too long to arrive XD
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
WTH just happen? U hope u do a sequel soon. Also please put Chloe and Sam together. They r so cute.
Suffe chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Please hurry with the follow-up story! XD I can't wait!
chounette26 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Very very beautiful story, very well written

I love how john was very protective and possessive of chloe

Can't wait to see dean fall for chloe and to know the secret between lex and chloe

Maybe chlo will return hurt or with blood on her clothes since she heals herself and john or dean or both will see and understand something is up

please please update ...and please more dean/chloe

I love max as a mini dean

Quote :

“There’s no doubt left.” Sam suddenly announced, turning to Dean. “That kid is definitely related to you. It’s like having a mini you or something.”

“I know.” Dean grinned. “It’s beautiful to watch.”

Hilarious
Kit Merlot chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
The whole Chlex secret friendship/partnership thing has me intrigued, but I wonder why Max is so worried. Is he like John in that he doesn't want to lose Chloe to Lex, or is it that Lex is doing something really dangerous?

And really, Chloe would be a great woman for either Lex, Dean or Sam-it all depends on who snaps her up first :):)
JamaicanTwilighterLuna35 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
ok, ok... I like it!

I never really noticed on smallville about chloe and lex being like, drawn to each other, but now I see it! :-)

Continue? I'm dying to know what maxxie saw...
Amanda chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I really love all of your Smallville/Supernatural stories, and I can't wait to find out what's going on between Chloe and Lex.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
WOW! You always seem to blow me away! I simply adored this fic. I think this has been one of your most fascinating involving John. You've literally had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I cannot wait to read the follow up to Chloe and Lex's partnership and wonder just how John would take whatever secret's Chloe has been keeping.

Max is such an adorable child, his love for his aunt is simply beautiful and I hope you have an few occasional ficlets on how the family is doing.

Thanks for the update!