Reviews for What You Do To Me
MegKh chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
That flashback was nicely written. I understand that Islanzadi had always been too prickly, too high and proud and she had been erratic and judgemental and that is why upon reading the books and seeing how she manipulated Arya into publicly forgiving her, I don't pity her at all. So let's see how this turns out and I hope that Eragon and Arya come out of this stronger and wiser.
Firestar3271 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Great chapter.
waddlester chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
plz resume soon the story is really good
JohnlockOtterHedgehog chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I'm crying...Really i am...I love this so much...Don't hold back on the angst and feels!
Silverwing chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
It's very good, staying true to the characters, your writing is interesting and fluid. A joy to read, well done. Especially like the romance, more is always welcome, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
SilverWing chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
A detailed and flowing story of warmth and emotion, spotted with spelling mistakes, but who cares your only human. The portrayal of Arya’s personality fits her character well. But I seriously doubt that Eragon would faint from the fact of telling Arya his feelings unless maybe she kissed him (wink, wink … nudge, nudge). Maybe you should bring Saphira into the next chapter to help Arya finally face her feelings … just a suggestion. Compared to Life and Death which I just read this is riveted with emotion that LD seemed slightly lacking. I will be reading LD2 next to see how that went.

I’m not writing this just for you to write another chapter but to help you improve your writing, and I can see from some of your other writings it is slowly improving. After reading many other FanFics through this site yours has to be one of few which has shown a depth of emotion in writing I haven’t seen much of. Making this only the second review I have done. Keep it up. From experience in writing fics myself although not published on this site. Emotion can be like a spice on food, at some points there can be too much and others there is just enough and the food becomes mouth watering. Yours is the latter, just the right amount for this small piece. But your larger pieces are much more uneven. Try and keep the balance. However I have found a use of sophisticated language in you pieces lacking. Which should become evident in Eragon as he ages or in you case before when struck by lighting and Arya being always the same maturity. Try writing extreme intellectual characters then incredibly stupid ones to help this skill develop. Like homer simpson VS lisa simpson just as an example. Some humour would not go amiss either. Don’t stop reading and writing it’s how your skills develop. And know I vanish …. Never to be heard of again …. Hic-Bang
RedDevils chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Please keep it going
FenrirSS chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
These a good. I like them thus far. I know continuing is unlikely; but I wish you would.
JamietheArtist chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
i think that this story is amazing, and i would have you continue it in any way you want, as long as eragon and arya are togeather in the end!
Mysterious Girl X chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
update :3 pretty please? i really like it XD as you can see i am a HUGE ExA fan so please please PLEASE update both of your stories?
Murtaghsfate chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I really enjoyed this. Please bring more updates!

Its an awesome story.
aryagon fan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
You have to update since we're all reviewing. MWAHAHAHAHA!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
um...what is this the sequel to?
Obliterator1519 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
i just read one of your other storys and commented i think u excel at inharitance cycle storys plz continue to write this story its good it was close to as good as the first chapter dont doute yourself
Arlewena chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I think that the second chapter, while maybe not as emotionally involved, was just as good as the first in a way. It fit the personalities of the character whose point of view was used. Eragon is more open with his emotions, both to hisself and the world, while I think that Arya isn't even truthful, or just maybe doesn't acknowledge her own emotions to anyone including herself.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »