Reviews for Pink Stick
tamicaxoxo chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
I read the 12th chapter and I was just like haha bitch, Leah just won this fight
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Lmao. Haha!
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Coincidentally I haven't given birth either but I was always the one who wanted to be prepared for the family with at least 3 kids that I have always wanted. Plus I sucked at gym, so sex-ed class was the 20 percent of that grade which I had to pass.

As much as I dislike Leah, this is a good story!
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Damn right! It's Leah's and her immediate family's concern. This family will face things and decide together first.
yay chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Well, Brian is fictional, so it's ok. Telling the story through the different POVs really helped it.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Lol aww. A good fic it was interesting seeing how everyone feels about the pregnancy and im glad that jake was there for the birth.
Lol and your right Brians like that are rare and they usually have their own kids and are divorced :D
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
great story :)
Bobtastico chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Finally! Leah tells the goddamn truth lol thank you 8)
goodbeans chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I don't like Jacob and Reneesme together. I think SM got that one real wrong.

I'm just sayin.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I liked it but thought the end was too abrupt..
Technician Fan chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
yeah, we like to beleive there are men like that out there.

great story by the way. I really enjoyed it.

- Holly
reviewer84 chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
i'm happy that Leah got her baby. but i'm p!ssed at Jacob for not even trying to break the imprint. and i just don't like Renesmee or Bella. it's not really blackwater since Jake was just the sperm donor and isn't with Leah. I'm just glad he is willing to take responsibility for his kid.

great writing. you have an awesome writing style.
Maybe Its You chapter 12 . 3/11/2010
lmao. u sound so adorable. "i slept through all my sex-ed classes". Hey i dont know about sex either im only 15. Bt anway! Awesum) Bt a little tincy bit sad they dont end up together.
chelley0207 chapter 12 . 2/22/2010