Reviews for The Gift
lillinfields chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
really cool!
Kazzoh chapter 20 . 3/24/2003
I absolutely loved this story and started re-reading it almost as soon as I'd finished it the first time. There are so many possibilities for sequels! Are you planning any?
Satu chapter 20 . 9/25/2002
Damn... Stayed up reading until 6 A.M... Missed school the next day... This story was one of the most addictive ones I've read! I loved it! :)
Salak chapter 20 . 8/15/2002
::sighs and sits back:: wow, That was awesome!
BethCarielle chapter 20 . 7/22/2002
Congratulations on a job well done. A great story and I'll be intersted to read any sequel you contrive. Once again, fantastic work.

Beth
suz chapter 20 . 7/20/2002
Sigh. Okay, having left us with an Alex Monroe villainess in the offing, I really hope you'll revisit things again, but don't kill off the boys, please? How ever wonderful the godparents, they don't hold a candle to Bobbi's daddies. I know nothing about the pretender, so maybe share with those of us out of the loop how the epilogue dovetails? naturally, I can make some guesses, but they are woefully uninformed. Nice work. More Iman soon, please!
ZJAZZZ chapter 20 . 7/19/2002
*wah!* It's over! I really loved this story. I was surprised that the anonomous helper was Angleo from the Pretender (I loved that show)-great surprise. Methinks Monroe still has evil intentions up her sleeve *grrr* she better leave Bobbi alone. Of corse Bobby and Darien were as cute as ever...tee-hee I heard no complaints from Darien as Bobby repeatedly called him 'Mom'. *Sigh* it's over, what will I gush over every week now?

Added note: There's a mpreg group at yahoogroups that would certaintly be appreciative if you archived your story with them
Morrolan chapter 20 . 7/19/2002
Yeah! I loved it! And it had a happy ending! Working on my version of the end of this, hope to have it posted soon, and again, thanks for allowing me to borrow your idea, I promise I won't damage it to much before I return it lol.
Carol chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
Sighing through the tears. That was such a wonderful story, and I'm so sad to see it end. I want more of this. You could turn it into a series. Great, great job! Write something else soon!
Joan chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
GREAT STORY! I LOVE HOW YOU KEPT BOBBI AWAY FROM

MS PARKER AND CREW!
anifan chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
omg that was a really good story! i'm sad to see it end! good job!:)
Lauren not logged in chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
great ending to a great story! your such a great writer Buffy!

"Drugs! Now!" hehee...

anyway great story! hope ya write more or em soon:)
furbybaby069 chapter 20 . 7/17/2002
I didn't get the epilogue, but that's ok. the story's great. you should make sequels to it about Bobbi's life and the problems they encounter.
liz012014 chapter 20 . 7/17/2002
What a wonderful story! I loved every moment of it. I sincerely hope that there will be more on the way.
suz chapter 19 . 7/16/2002
Sigh. I almost laughed when I realized D had hit transition as he started cussing out poor B. Nice work, Eberts, and where the heck is Monroe, the menace? And bravo Claire, and let's get this show on the road and get us a happily ever after, or at least a happily into next week! So... Are you going to give us bobbi stories?