Reviews for The Gift
Biichi-gi chapter 20 . 6/23
Swell story. Don't know if I could go with the pregnancy via that method but, once the disbelief was suspended on that point, it was fairly rational. I couldn't get behind the romantic side of it because I don't consider it in character even whilst I understand the reasoning behind it. Kinda touchy freely for me but ... Meh. Now what happened to Bobbi?
lillinfields chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
really cool!
Kazzoh chapter 20 . 3/24/2003
I absolutely loved this story and started re-reading it almost as soon as I'd finished it the first time. There are so many possibilities for sequels! Are you planning any?
Satu chapter 20 . 9/25/2002
Damn... Stayed up reading until 6 A.M... Missed school the next day... This story was one of the most addictive ones I've read! I loved it! :)
Salak chapter 20 . 8/15/2002
::sighs and sits back:: wow, That was awesome!
BethCarielle chapter 20 . 7/22/2002
Congratulations on a job well done. A great story and I'll be intersted to read any sequel you contrive. Once again, fantastic work.

Beth
suz chapter 20 . 7/20/2002
Sigh. Okay, having left us with an Alex Monroe villainess in the offing, I really hope you'll revisit things again, but don't kill off the boys, please? How ever wonderful the godparents, they don't hold a candle to Bobbi's daddies. I know nothing about the pretender, so maybe share with those of us out of the loop how the epilogue dovetails? naturally, I can make some guesses, but they are woefully uninformed. Nice work. More Iman soon, please!
ZJAZZZ chapter 20 . 7/19/2002
*wah!* It's over! I really loved this story. I was surprised that the anonomous helper was Angleo from the Pretender (I loved that show)-great surprise. Methinks Monroe still has evil intentions up her sleeve *grrr* she better leave Bobbi alone. Of corse Bobby and Darien were as cute as ever...tee-hee I heard no complaints from Darien as Bobby repeatedly called him 'Mom'. *Sigh* it's over, what will I gush over every week now?

Added note: There's a mpreg group at yahoogroups that would certaintly be appreciative if you archived your story with them
Morrolan chapter 20 . 7/19/2002
Yeah! I loved it! And it had a happy ending! Working on my version of the end of this, hope to have it posted soon, and again, thanks for allowing me to borrow your idea, I promise I won't damage it to much before I return it lol.
Carol chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
Sighing through the tears. That was such a wonderful story, and I'm so sad to see it end. I want more of this. You could turn it into a series. Great, great job! Write something else soon!
Joan chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
GREAT STORY! I LOVE HOW YOU KEPT BOBBI AWAY FROM

MS PARKER AND CREW!
anifan chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
omg that was a really good story! i'm sad to see it end! good job!:)
Lauren not logged in chapter 20 . 7/18/2002
great ending to a great story! your such a great writer Buffy!

"Drugs! Now!" hehee...

anyway great story! hope ya write more or em soon:)
furbybaby069 chapter 20 . 7/17/2002
I didn't get the epilogue, but that's ok. the story's great. you should make sequels to it about Bobbi's life and the problems they encounter.
liz012014 chapter 20 . 7/17/2002
What a wonderful story! I loved every moment of it. I sincerely hope that there will be more on the way.