Reviews for Ice Moon
FreeLion chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Hey still awesome :)
Are you still gonna finish it?
Josephine chapter 24 . 2/8/2014
Hey!
I read blood moon and this story of yours and they're both just awesome. I have read innumerable Alice and Jasper fanfics but none so good as this. I really want to know what happens to Alice and Jasper in your story and I hope no I pray that you update soon. Please. There are so many people who love this story and you by default, since you wrote it and would be happy or rather ecstatic...um..rather deliriously happy to see it continued. Please Please take some time out to continue this, since it's too good a fanfiction to be left incomplete. I know I don't know you, but I hope that your life is going well.
Lots of Love,
Jo
P.S. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
Not to be inpatient but its been 2 years. I'm begging you continue the story please :D
Juley chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
OMG!Jasper's BACK!And still,he never left Alice after all!
Juley chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Wow!I LOVE this story!I know Jasper will do anything to protect Alice but I also know that because of their protectioness of each other's savety is what makes them diffrent form other coulpes...OMG!Can't wait what gonna happend next!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
Nice story. Will it continue?
ImmahooLigan96 chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Please continue writing this story! I LOOOOVVVEEE it! haha By the way, Is Alice going to be a vampire?! i wish you finish this one
Kassy13446 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
Please update soon :)
Kay chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Finish of the story please
FreeLion chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
PLease update soon :)
FreeLion chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Update? :)
xTooxLazyxToxLoginx chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
Love it! I hope you haven't given up on the story!

Update!
robby chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
Oops you forgot to finish this story.
robby chapter 23 . 3/26/2012
And the last chapter comes next. Oh what a great story.
robby chapter 22 . 3/26/2012