Reviews for Possession
mysterious person101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I like it, especially when Kaoru's father doesn't treat her with special treatment. :) I like how everyone is being far instead of favoring another. :) keep up the good work and hope you will update another chapter soon! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aww.. It was a good plot. Just not a big fan of KS.. Sorry. ;)
sulou chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
please update! awesome story!
JMai chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
It's surprising this story has not received more reviews as it's so well written and very intriguing. You have portrayed Battousai for what he is, a crime lord. I liked how you have made him cruel and not suddenly this sweet guy as soon as he met Kaoru, it made it made much more realistic.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I do admit, though I know it's a Batt x Kao pairing, I can't help but feel heartbroken for Sano...
tigerbunny chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I came across this story by accident n consider it a pleasant surprise. Please continue it!

Your plot line and story development is very intriguing. I'm enjoying the tension and progress of Kaoru and Kenshin's romance. :)

Please update soon. I am eagerly waiting. Thank you!
SRAS9 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I like the story! Please update!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is cool. I like futuristic Kenshin ff. The only part I'm not sure about is the Kaoru and Sano pairing. But, I'll keep reading of course! I'm hooked!
Reignashii chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
- finds it funny aoshi sucks at technology.
JeniNeji chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Very good story. I want to see how the meeting of Kaoru and Battousai heps going. :)
Reignashii chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
interesting story o
miniwoo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I like that its not love at first fight between K/K. This has a lot of potential, good story line, good writing style, but you may want to get a beta, there are mistakes here that do stand out. The story is good enough that they are not too bothersome but it does take away from some of the reading.
Ghost Reader chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow.. Dark Fic.. Bad Batt for hitting Kao!

"The young women" isn't correct. It should be "the young woman" if it is only Kaoru.

Forward for second chapter.
Chios-gal chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
A very nice start. You've set the scene and the characters up fantastically :D Can't wait to see where this is going. Keep up the good work.