Reviews for Nothing Vanilla
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'd live to see another chapter of this story. Maybe the continuation of their night and on into Abby bonding with Gibbs as well... That would be HOT!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Beautifully done. And such a different theme than the others. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
What can I say... This was something different. Hot. Love it.
thebooisnt chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
...Uhm. I dig vampy!gibbs...but ya know..abby got nothing out of that but two squee moments while the homoerotic bullshit went down. Now I'm not adverse to slash or bi but come on..Abby was left in the dark as far as her funsies went.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Fun idea...incredibly hot.
jj chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
oh wow please write a another story to this one love this one so erotic
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Holy hotness! What a crazy good family they make.
arialee chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
awesome! love it! hope there is more to come!
ladyfyre3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I know it says complete but please add more.
hhs18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
love this story. wish you would continue. it would be a great story.
finlaure chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Need more. More than my next breathe like more. And your hints at how it started. Yes if you were testing the waters to see if this would be wanted. Hell Yes! MORE MORE MORE MORE. I could this Every Day, over and over, but I need more.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow! that was just Wow! Great job with this story - I hope you are planning to show us a little more of this vampire family.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Wow, love vampires and the setting you described was something else. The story was so hot. Would be nice to see what the family was and to see them bond more and Tony decide to become a vampire and if Abby decides it...loved the story and hope you would do that part either as a sequel of more to the story. Excellent job. sue
Shelly609 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
WOW that was hot. You've got to do a sequal, you can't just tease us with this. It was great, but we want more. Much more. Oh God, please more. I need a cold shower.
Sarah1965 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was so hot, you mean there isn't more? I love Tony and Gibbs in a relationship like this but having Abby share as well, I can imagine Tony being jealous but am sure that Gibbs handles him well enough so that he gets what he needs. This story could lead to so much are you sure there's no more?