Reviews for Merry Christmas Graverobber
Wandergirl108 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
…I think my opinion of this story can be summed up with a very simple,

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

XD This was cute. I kinda wish there had been less of a jump to Amber and Graverobber being in an actual relationship and her being clean (though maybe I simply missed a prequel…?), but I love it all the same. I always did wonder how the Largo brothers would feel about Graverobber if they met - just in general - and this was a very nice answer to that question, even if it was hard to read without cringing sometimes. XD

Cheers to you. :)
MadelineStevenson chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love this fic and the one where graverobber wakes up in ambers bed and the two brothers come in, funny and adorable i actually like amber x graverobber better than him and shilo so yeah awesome writing!
pypsiuke chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this story. Thank you very much for it!
Rose Haruno chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow! This is an a amazing story! :)

I love how you made the brothers over protective of Amber! Soooo CUTE!

Love the pairing also!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hilarious and very clever-I really liked the way the dark humour of it meshed so nicely with the original. And also very touching with Amber and Graverobber there, in a delicious twisted way. Awesome story!
Queen of the Seas chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh. My. God.

I love this story.

I love how you made Graverobber and Amber a little romatically awkward.

Perfect.

Awesome job.
Magical Shovel chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This was a very cute fanfiction. Pavi gets a new mirror and a new face. Haha. 3 Awesome. I loved how they were over protective over Amber.

Insta-fave. :3
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This is gramber fluff! omg. You made my dream come true and i love you for it. Hahaha.

The gift part was the most funny one. Really. The gifts were perfect. Hahaha.

Also, the Largos are an italian family. So, they are very attached to the holidays. And you write it in a very good way. You have to make a christmas fic all the years. Hahaha.

Gramber is my OTP. And the best het pairing of repo (I won't say what's the best slash pairing of repo, just in case you don't like slash).

Anyway. The point is that i'm your fangirl. xD

See ya