Reviews for Systematic Shuffle
csimouse chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow! That was something! Sorry for taking so long to review! I went away for the weekend last week and just have been busy this week with work and recovering from the weekend.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
A brilliant one. It was sad and it was so true...

Where did you get the idea anyway?
bordercollie chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
great story :-)
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Sad but great and that is what all of us fosters feel like.

AKE:D
toothchick chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
You did a great job on conveying the feelings & experiences! Great Job!
KimCSI chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That's an interesting way of looking back at Sara's past.
Flo1804 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Heartbreaking and beautiful.

What she's been through during her childhood and youth makes all the more valuable the happy ending she got.

I miss her a lot in CSI.. sigh...

Thanks a lot.
was spratlurid quimby chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was good.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
oh this turned out wonderful my friend...:) chauncey
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
It never gets easier. With each year, you get more adept at finding a way to cope, but the sense of embarrassment and shame still exists.

Yeah, it's totally like that. Like, when you're a bastard out of Ireland in the late 1950's, and you're adopted by Americans who paid $5,0 for you. ($250,0 in today's money) And they really didn't want YOU, they just wanted someone to take care of their already nutso son and, as a byproduct, take care of them in their old age. I was 3 years old when I was taken from my mother, and sold to Americans. I was 7 years old the first time I heard the word, bastard. And it wasn't from a classmate at my private Catholic school, it was from one of the parents, the parent of one of my classmates. She was going to give a birthday party for her daughter, but she didn't want the bastard from Ireland to be included. At least the nuns managed to deal with that one. The only time the nuns did me any favors.