Reviews for Me and the Reaper
anonaron chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Dude you spelled the word dying wrong and the name of the dead terrorist is Ahmed. The ah sounds like ach because of how they pronounce the name. I agree with this other dink get some help. My little sister writes better than this and she's in the 4th grade.
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Having nothing to do with the OZ this should not be listed here. If you choose to write stories like this, take it to fiction press the sister site of fanfiction.

I also suggest you get a beta, you are young and have minor talent but it will only be stunted if you do not get some help. The paragraphs run too long and include multiple pov dialogue, this is a no-no. If you were to hand this in as a class assignment at best you would receive a D, because you have some grasp of grammar and your spelling is good. Overall this is not a story but more of a monologue.

Writing in the first person gives the illusion of a self insert and is a major turn off to many people. This site really is not the forum for you and I think your writing deserves a chance to grow.
arkangel158 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009