Reviews for I'm Weary of Eyes Upon My Scars
IdPattThat chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
In my perfect 'happily ever after' world Jacob and Leah end up together. This was a little more perfect, though - so much anger and desperation and heartache. Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
einfach mich chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm stunned by this amazing story. You have so perfectly captured the character voices, and the heartache of blackwater in canon. My chest aches for them both and I wish to god they could make it work.

Thank you for sharing this.
Jessypt chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was just heartbreaking, but really beautiful.

Thanks

Jess xoxo
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Soo sad.. but really good...
Redhead-or-Platinum chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
wow. thats all i can say. i loved it. even if it didnt end so good for either of them. but like i said, wow. completelt amazing.
lessxordinary chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I don't think I could manage to express in words how perfect this is. I'm not crazy about the Jacob/Leah pairing, but you made it gorgeous, and perfectly tainted and dark and broken. I love the ticking metaphor, and how jaded Leah is by the end. The language is straightforward, gorgeous, and perfect. It's delicious, delightful, fantastic.
He-Will-Never-Know chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Amazinn
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
hmm i'm really interested in this! :]] i love how one minute she's in the door way and the next she's kissing him! so leah.
LoveIt123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
is this a one shot?

i think it would be great if you carried on ]

great piece of writing x
ZuXy.Q chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wow...that was amazing. and heartbreaking, leah seems to be getting the worst end of the stick always. great work