Reviews for The Path to Realization
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 2/10
So is this over?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 2/9
They already seem like a happy family.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 2/9
Ok 15.3 million?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 2/9
Usually with an ex like hers nope they're not. He sounds like a vindictive SOB. Also whats so wromg if she and Jake get togther?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 2/9
Actually I'm just as curious as the entire brood to know whats going on.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
This was very different, written a long time ago. Thanks for the happy ending for Jake and Bella.
Veronique24 chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
Beautiful!
Veronique24 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
What a way to propose!
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Great story!
fullmoon422 chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
Aaah, sweet ending! I loved this story. That was the Jacob/Bella fix that I needed today. Thanks for writing it!
fullmoon422 chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
You know, I love this story. I love gutsy, strong, successful Bella. I love that Jake still loves her. I love that she still loves him. I love that she could share all of her success will all of these people that she loved. BUT there are still some holes in the story that don't quite make sense for me - 1) Jake is a strong proud confident man. We havent heard what he did with his life yet. Would he really just move in with her and left her bank-roll him? 2) $600 million - honestly? I mean she's had a success business for 5 years but she's also been a mom and been beaten by her husband. That's a little far-fetched to me. Maybe if she bought a ranch for say $200,000 and had maybe a million in the bank that would be more believable.

Anyway, I'm not a hater of the story! Honestly. LOVING the story. Just a little confused. But overall, good work.
BrittanyB chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
This is such a great story! I love AH JacobxBella stories and this one is one of my favs, for sure. And the bit of action between the guys and James? Pure awesomeness. Loved it. Please post again soon!
X-Random-X chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
i luv this story u hav a brill mind for storys you should try writing to get them published.
jacobsdreamgirl chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Love this story and I especially love Alexa!Also,I love how you used these characters in this story and how all of them were human which made it interesting!Keep writing:)
Anita-Blake 131 chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
I love your story pleas keep going.