Reviews for Memories of Grey
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Another excellent piece.

I wish I could write as well as you do!

Lovely, really.
kalkyet chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really beautiful. I haven't watched Digimon since I was a little kid and I don't remember much about Dark Ocean, but this was still very haunting and wonderful fic :)
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ohmygod. I just love this one. I don't know why, but I'm just so drawn to Kari and Ken and their experience in the Dark Ocean. And I really ship Kari Ken friendship, and this was JUST the fic I was looking for. So thank you so much to talented human being!
Mikadocon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really liked the story because it wasn't overly dramatic. Instead, it was well-written, realistic (as realistic as Digimon can be) and believable. :)
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it! This offers some interesting insight into Kari and Ken. And hooray for Davis' dorky self! :D

Great job on this!
AmethystB chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was something really amazing. I've been watching some old Digimon episodes for the last couple of months now and it's only really struck me now how disturbing and philosophical the Dark Ocean storyline is, and how connected Ken and Kari are because of it. You've really captured that side of their relationship to one another, and for that I thank you. A great read :)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really adored reading this, and I think you need more reviews :] It's not often something Ken/Kari centric isn't really insanely mushy, slashing, or anything like that. I like how the strength of their relationship was left up to interpretation. They could just be good friends, or they could be more. It was a very subtle line, an art that's been lost amongst fanfiction writers u.u Anyways! I also really loved how you explained where you got some ideas. I knew I'd heard that "joke of the universe" quip before, but as I'm not a Trekkie it was hard for me to place it. Oh, the joy of childhood memories.

And yay, someone who knows the "walking over your grave" reference! No one I know seems to understand that, so yay :]
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is probably the most unique look at the Dark Ocean ever. I love the idea of them getting used to it with time. It makes it seem very real and still very dark. Great job.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Nice take on a dark-oceanish ken/kari that isn't overly depressing :)
Eliz-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Amazing work - you should definitely write more for this fandom because your characterization is astounding.
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was really captivating. So much so, that I feel the need to review and say wow, it's amazing :)

It's serious and in a way cute as well. It's an awesome introspective piece on these two and the darkness and Davis' bubble of light and just...wow.

I loved it :)
243Ash chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wonderful work. )
Glory Nizenea chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Absolutely stunning. I love the narrative, the way you focus the intrigue on the Dark Ocean, the prickly feeling Ken and Kari get. I also love how they both look at Davis, and Ken says, "Take a wild guess". lol. It was absolutely great. The prose was perfect, not too much but not too little, and the interaction is priceless.

:) Thanks for the read.
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow, that was one deep story. Was there a particular inspiration for having Ken and Kari think about the Dark Ocean this way?

I would encourage you to write another story as a sort of "real-time" companion to this. It may be just me, but your story looks as if it could be a really good side-story to another, larger epic.

Thanks for a great story. You pretty much made my day. :D