Reviews for The Dance Among the Hedgerows
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 3/4
Aaaaww That's sweet! *u*
Becca chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Awe, I loved this story, short as it was. I started crying at the first flashback in this chapter and I just really enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
These are so sweet!
I loved all four short stories, they were so saccharine and beautiful.
The transitions between past and present were really smooth and enjoyable to read.
The O.W.L.S. joke made me laugh, as did the mistletoe lessons.

You worked in George's love of Luna and his sadness about Fred really well; he wasn't constantly in tears, nor was he to in love with Luna. The balance was perfect!

I have said it before and will say it again, I love George and Luna and I love you for writing it so well!
dizziespell chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I enjoy reading your stories are brilliant would consider wrighting some luna seamus or luna and someone from slytherin if anyone can its u
wizardofoz chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I love the way all of your stories fit into intricate details set by JK perfectly...That makes your fics so convincing and believable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Absolutely charming story.I felt like it really happened in 8:)I have also read your other guna stories and they r just wonderful!
Light on the Horizon chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Lovely story :)
Lola Weasley chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
LOVE IT!
DrNikiReid chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
aww! I loved te Outstanding on your mistletoe lesson line, that was genius. Great story :)
Readerjkr chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is lovely, very christmassy. Thanks for sharing.
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Awwh this was an amazing read, thankyou so much for posting it :)
LilyPiglet chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
That was... BEAUTIFUL! I loved it. 3
LuanBear22 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I find this story enjoyable and a good read, what I don't like is that you've stoppped writing it! I wanted to know what happened next, what were the bad times between Luna and George? I've read plenty of your other stories and I've loved every single one about George and Luna. It's inspired me to write my own although I must say it is no way near as good as any of yours. Your stories that mention Fred's death and the way George feels about that always make me cry. No joke. Im waiting for chapter updates on two other stories and I get excited everytime I come on the internet hoping you've uploaded a new chapter and then you haven't so I have to find a new story, of course one of your stories aha. Keep writing you are amazing!
LilyPiglet chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I know I'm late but please make nore of these. They are so good. :)
Iheartnargles chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
That was a very sweet, subtle love story. I thought you transitioned from past to present very well, and it was nice to get a glimpse into their future!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »