Reviews for l__________________l
Chameleon Eyes chapter 1 . 8/8
A metaphor so deep ... it really makes you think. A moment of philosophical thought is in order.

The theme of emptiness stays true to its form; a nice creative touch to the title, description, and author. However, the contents within are mind blowing.

At first, the dream trip reminded me of an afterlife of some sort, a hell to be conquered and escape. But, alas, it was only a vivid vision. A vision in which helped our hero understand something that has been probing his mind in many ways, and produced itself within his relationships with the characters he considers friends. At the end, the theme of showing truth comes to fruition, proclaiming his true feelings and thoughts to the woman he loves.

A great story with real depth and focus inserted into it. I wish for more, but I know that whoever wrote this is finished with writing on here. All I can do is read this again (however, it was really hard to find because of the lack of words in the title and description), and ponder with the message it displayed.

~ chameleon eyes
Lawd Grimminim chapter 1 . 7/31
I have learned alot... Thank you
Molgera chapter 1 . 6/11
...What?
Sweet Lulu-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
OH! MY! GAWD! THIS WAS... OH! MY!
Ultra-Pop chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is one of the strangest stories I have read. And I mean that as a compliment. It kept me engaged all the way through, and is something that I am glad I read. I'm not sure what I'm feeling, but they are there, bubbling beneath the surface waiting to be understood.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
*boom*
Alciel chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow... This was mind-blowing!
Droory chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This.
This right here.
All of this.
This is how you write.
Like, oh my god, THIS!
It was just all kinds of excellence, throughout and the message behind it all is just too perfect.
Seriously, this is just beyond everything everywhere.
Congrats, really, that's all I can think to say.
All of this.

Your new fanboy,
Droory
A Certain Unfortunate Guy chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Speechless...
Arcane Valor chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was amazing. No words to express what I feel now.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
wow! just...wow! this was great!
ceramicSquid chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Holy crap. That was intense, and emotional, and well characterized, and a true mindscrew in every sense of the word. Well done.