Reviews for Between The Lines
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
OH MY FU*CKING GOD!

I am absolutely in love with this story. I want to marry it! I love stories where Leyton were never together because I just love the way you bring them together. Its so romantic 3 Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good story with Lindsey? LMFAO just kidding! Have I told you how much I loathe her? Because I do. So freaking much! hfhrgir she should die. I wanted Peyton to punch her in the face for reals. Or maybe she shouldve punched Lucas in the face for being with her! UGH. I almost stopped reading. No not really but still. I just cant stand it when she creeps her gross a*ss into your fics. Shes the devil! Im kind of disappointed in Peyton for being mad at Lucas for being with Lindsey (tongue twister) Its not his fault that she didnt tell him how she felt. That always seems to be the problem with those two. EWW and then you brought Julian in and I was like kill me now! I was relieved that they werent together but I knew they would eventually . You wouldnt just bring him into the story for nothing. FML. At least she was smart enough to say no to Julians proposal. Thank the Lord for that one. And Im glad she moved back to Tree Hill for herself not Lucas. Ooh Lucas storming into her house was totally sexy. Peyton shouldve had her way with him. But he should have done that in LA *sigh* "I...I need to know, OK?" he asked gently. "I want to know why you blew me off."

"Blew you off!" she cried. She let out a humourless laugh and shook her head. "I blew you off. Right." Why did my mind keep going to dirty places? LMFAO! *gigglesnort*

Aw but their little fight was so hot. That wouldve been the perfect moment for Lucas to ravish her. Totally angsty and awesome :D About time they decided to be together!
yaba chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
lovely. simple and yet complicated. i love the trajectory of events that led them to each other and i love that both of them couldn't be happy with other people even though nothing ever evolved btwn them prior to the other relationships. it's a testament to how strong their love was/is. I can't wait to read more from you.

Yana
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Yay. I loved this one-shot too. (:
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Okay, I am totally late to this, but I've been swamped, anyways . . . this made me swoon in all the best possible ways. I loved that she knew she was in love with him the whole way through and she knew it, but she didn't want to be. When they were both finally home again and they were awkward he so realistic; I think even LP would be awkward in that situation. The ending was so sweet and I loved that he just kissed her!

Can't wait to see more from you!
jelizabeth23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
So I got really excited when I saw a new story from you. And I just saw Sara Bareilles in concert Friday (amazing!), so you using one of her songs made your story even better haha. I absolutely love everything you write and this is no exception. Ugh I loved the mention of "I feel it in my heart." One of my favorite LP moments. Kudos again. Add this story to your already amazing list:)
singyouhome chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Really amazing. Your oneshots always make me smile:)
babes2103 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i don't think i will ever get tired of reading about lucas and peyton. great job. ah. :)
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aww oh wow i really loved this little one shot it was perfect! amazing job!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
sorry to review this so late, but i haven't been feeling well. anyways:

this was a wonderful piece of work. you described that whole feeling of maybe it being too late and wanting to move on but really not being able to and all that. peyton walking away at the book signing and lucas being clueless enough to suggest that lindsey come with them out to dinner was so perfect and in-character, and i especially loved how nathan and haley set them up. (it's so realistic :) ).

i just LOVED this :)
Mela18 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was a long 1 chapter and so worth it i tottally loved it.. you rock lolz!

great job!

leyton is 3

-mela
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
NBice work
lalez chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
i love this

you have so many fantastic ideas ...

keep it up
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This was great. I have a soft spot for stories where Lucas and Peyton act like the same sides of a magnet and just keep pushing each other away every time they get too close. I liked the simplicity of this, they couldn't make it work for so long, and then eventually it all just fell into place and they were them. Really beautiful!
nmufti87 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That just made me Aw for some reason. I mean, seriously. They're finally getting their chance, after all the years they've spent apart. With other people, in other relationships, in separate cities. Far away from each other. But that's all that takes. One conversation. A few days for them to just be who they're supposed to be. Loved it.
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
i have totally missed your oneshots, i feel like its been forever. which i know it hasnt but i guess i've been craving one and this one was great! Amazing job as usual!