Reviews for All's Fair in a Lover's War
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
What happened? I thought the there was already another chapter ready? Please do continue with this story! The prologue really intrigued me. I wanna know who the other girl is. Please!
teamedward-ftw chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
ah

im enjoyingg this

i think there needs to be more of in interaction with edward & bela thoughh! :)

update son xo
xoBlayke.Noelleox chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
I know how you feel about writing your own stuff. I get so many ideas about twilight but then when I think about it, they are not twilight related at all. They are original ideas that shuld be written down, so I started to write. I already have three different story lines started that have at least two chapters total.

I wish you luck on becoming a better writer (though this story was amazing and you could probably make it your own with your own characters cuz Ive truly never read something like it)and I hope to see a book out buy you in the future, near or far!

Simcerely,

Blayke Noelle
anaa-pixie chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
bye hope to see you again soon!
dot823 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
...I want to cry and have a fit. BUT. I'm more mature than that. And I know how you feel. But, I just wanted to tell you, it's possible to do both. At the same time. I've done it! I took a month off of fanfiction and wrote a whole, small, novel and now I'm back to writing fanfiction, as I edit it and stuff. I don't know how you can leave fanfiction. every time I try to, I think, 'ok, I'll finish what I have and write the 2 I really want to write, give the rest away' but then I look at my stories and I'm like, 'BUT I WANNA KEEP ALL OF THESE!' it's too hard to choose! I'll probably be waiting for you to continue writing this, and I hope you do soon, but I do understand...please, PLEASE, once you write your first novel, as you're editing it, at least finish the ones you've started! I really can't think of what would happen in this and want to see it!
Ashen Forest chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Thanks for letting us know Shelby:) Good luck!

I'll miss reading from you.
Hiya chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Woo! Go Shelby! Your writings are really good, so i really think you will do great things!1

Good Luck!
SceneChic123 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
cry! no
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Oh no! And I just got into this story...

Oh, well. I understand. It seems like everyone's leaving fanfiction these days, though.

Good luck pursuing a writing career in the future. I'm sorry you have to leave. :(

XX
CrazyFanfictionAuthor chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Aww this is cute.
Tiyam chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
is this a bxe fic were they will end up together?
zarelly chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
]
thamker chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
that was a cute chapter.
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Ooh bribing me, eh? Well, I'm waiting for that sneak peek (:

I really like this so far. I'm curious to see where you're going to take this. And lately I've been into all human stories- so I'm excited about this.

Everything is well-written so far, so I don't really have any constructive criticism for you. I only found a couple little typos like putting defiantly instead of definitely. But it's great so far.

Are you going to be doing other character's point of views? I'd love Alice's or Edward's.

Update soon! Oh, and don't forget the sneak peek. ;)

~sprinkledwithtwilight