Reviews for Txts Frm Crzy Ppl or Perry's Rampage
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love protective!Perry. Just pure love.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aw, I love protective Perry.
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
so cute!
toadsages chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Alright, now THAT was a great fanfic. -w-

Haha, I love your Protective Dr. Cox. 33

Lol, I just knew it was Janitor. That sly cocky bastard. XD

You should write more fanfics!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Flushed JD cybering, angry Perry looking to avenge his sweet lover's loss of innocence... wait, what? Er, anyway. I smell trouble. And... me thinks it's The Janitor. *le gasp* I bet it is! *reads on* (sometimes I start reviews even when I'm only one or two paragraphs in. I can't help it. ;) I KNEW IT! Hehe. I must admit, I really got a kick out of how easy it was to manipulate him. Add that to JD's reaction. ;)

Oh dear. Poor Ted. *sighs* It IS kind of sweet (and super cute) how much Perry loves JD though. A SCALPEL? ...I like the way he thinks . I really should be taking notes (for the next time my sister gets a boyfriend... yes, that's why). I'm glad JD could reign him in. The Janitor really did deserve more than a good smack though. *growls* That was too far, even for him.
jka1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Haha I love jealous Perry. Nice fic -
Inu-Gurl07 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
aww x is so cute when he's try to protect Jd

great story

gotta love the Perry/Jd pairing _
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Protective!Perry is awesome! This was too funny!
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww that was cute funny and sexy. Good job.
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Great story, it really made me laugh. Nice job! _
missflapjack chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
:D

Me likey..very much!

I loved how Perry kept growling, "I'm gonna kill 'em..." He's so protective! This was cute.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hehe, I also like to see protective/jealous Cox from time to time. Unfortunately, I can't see the website you posted. Is it on your homepage by chance? I'd love to read more of your stories.
Graffiti2DMyHeart chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hah! xD

I loved it!

Aww, I 'll miss you. D:

Lol, Harry Potter? :D

I'll take Scrubs.

You must see the finale.

IT epic win.
X-Jareth-X chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
:D this was awesome! I loved protective!perry, I think its extremely in character if anything :) you really nailed his speech as well! I really look forward to reading more :) keep it up x
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love protective Perry, mainly when it is JD he is been protective over. I never thought it would be the Janitor. That was brave, stupid but brave, to mess with Perry newibe.