Reviews for In the Library
Val chapter 6 . 6/24
Oh god, oh god, oh god. Please make a sequel. I love the alternate ending and I have to admit my heart broke into 127373829 pieces when a read the first ending and at the end of the epilogue.
Val chapter 3 . 6/23
Man, when L and Mello died i almost cry. I couldn't believe it.
MAKE A SEQUEL! I died laughing at the last chapter's ending. I hope Mello caught Matt... Love to see how that ended.
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 6 . 3/12
oop. well.
it was quite good.
Ana chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Hi :D
I am a french reader, I discovered your fiction through a french translation ;) By the way, sorry if I have a bad english xD But I really want to thank you for this
wonderful story. Even if the fiction has been posted a long time ago, I hope you will read my review ;)
It's so romantic, I love that so much :D Mello and Near are so cute together and they are also IC, in my opinion :3
So a giant THANK YOU for this story and mostly for the happy end ! :) I hate sad end x)
Bye :D
Valentino Rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is so romantic, I like it. Good job! I can barely imagine when Mello and Near are... yeah you know lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was cute
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
this is so heavy i used Ctrl F word finder to get to the interesting parts -_- way too long for so few things to say
Ree chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I died over three hundred times for that alternate ending... _ Thou art amazing in the ways of fanfiction. I absolutely adored the story from beginning to ,written,the character are well initiated into play,and i LOVE that alternate we're enjoyable,but who dosen't like a happy ending? Especially for these two? The first conclusion was more logical and a little depressing,but the sympathy and feelings are unmistakeable. Sigh...Honestly,lady,you should get another batch of hefty reviews for this priceless,heartwrenching story TT Thanks very much,dearie 3
-Caramellatte (my fanfc username,too lazy tah sign tsk.)
meme-chan chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
YAAAAAY! TO THE SECOND ENDING!
lol
BL-someone allways trips XD
Nami chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
You have no idea how awesome this fanfic is. I swear, I'm never gonna be able to find one this good. My expectations are too high now TT
I wish you all the best in future, and with these writing skills, I bet you'll go very far. Write a DN spin-off novel, please? :D
Nami chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I didn't like this at all...

BECAUSE I LOVED IT. You write beautifully... Any hope for more DN NxM fanfics? :D
Nana chan chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I loved a lot! and the alternate ending you gave me seemed very beautiful I do not know English, so I translated by Google. My English is very poor so I read all of it has been difficult, however, they understand T_T thanks!
LittleMissElric chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
i choose this ending! :D
HUTATU chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
That was a really good story, very well descriptive and I like how the character grow a bit. I remember reading only the first chapter when I quite, but then I recalled the same sentences on deviantart and gave it a second chance. Glad I did :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »