Reviews for The Werewolf
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is brilliant! *hug*
Amber chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love this so far. But I though it would have been Sirius coming to his rescue. Please update soon.
SpilledInk82 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very good . . . One of the best I've seen so far. Please please please continue! I really hate cliffhangers. Please don't quit on it.
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I really like it and really wish you would continue its very well written and intriguing
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You should really, really, really consider writing more of this fanfiction. It is really good.
Rex888 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
no, don't stop, please continue!
Lilah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow, what a great start! I love it, the bite scene was very good, and so was the escape scene. Just a couple questions though (don't worry, I know I'm anonymous, I don't expect you to answer-just think about th and maybe answer in the next chapter * hint hint*)

Firstly, why didn't Anne and Richard call British 911? (Isn't it 999 or something?) Why did they waste so much time before deciding he needs the hospital? Were they worried about the lycanthropy showing ip in blood tests?

Secondly, why is Audrey so willing to help him escape? It seems very sudden to me, and also her parents helping without any explanation whatsoever. Maybe if you dragged out Audrey's initial reluctance, it wouldn't seem so... off.

Thirdly, during the escape, you mention his mangled leg. Right, okay, she bit him and she clawed him down from the tree. But she also got him good across the back too, didn't she? (or maybe I'm mixing you up with the fic I read just before... nah, I'm pretty sure Audrey clawed his back up, too) In which case, why does it seem like only Harry's leg is hurt? And I think he should be in more pain, at least initially. I mean, if you describe how much pain there is-on his leg and his back- and then have him mentally shove it aside like he had to do at the Dursleys', or something like that. Or at least mention an IV that's pumping him full of painkillers and Audrey has to unhook him and he starts feeling the effects once he's in the truck and the adrenaline wears off, or something.

Hey, that last one sounds like fun!

Gosh, that just really sounds like I didn't like the foc at all... I did, really! I just had three questions for you... and then it snowballed. Gack.

Right, well, I did love the escape, and the bite scene itself is phenomenal, and I feel like I'm repeating myself... Oh, wait, I am. :)

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
omg such a good beginning to a story.. please tell me you did not give up on this. I know its 3 years old but its awesome
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Where are you?! This is great! Please update soon!
James018 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I hope you continue this at some point. Very intriguing idea!
Basium1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It was good.
Ivycloak chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It seems like one of the best HP werewolfstroies I've seen! I'm hoping for updates!
Ana Braginski Serbia chapter 1 . 8/8/2012