Reviews for Always Want You
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awww.
Pilotofmymind chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was so sweet, and so adorable!
Captain Zombie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
their old-guy cuteness makes me smile :D
Lolita Lockett chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh, wow. Definitely original. The fact that they were older somehow made this so much better. There's such a sweet air to it, something... nostalgic-like.

Very well-written. Definitely faving this.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aw, old love! so cute. i've only ever read three other stories (which were also slash) in which the characters were old but still in love, so it's a nice (but somewhat rare) thing to find. :3
Galenchia chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I felt a piece of me melt at how damned cuddly that was. Literally, there was so much sweetness I almost needed to chug something sour.

But it was so cute.

I can't even say anything else. :D Props to you for writing something so out of the ordinary.

~Galenchia
FairCritic chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great story, so touching! I love your older Rorschach. What is the kinkmeme? Where can I find it?
Cosmonautsister chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was absolutely gorgeous, and honest, and great, especially "Walter isn't certain how it works, but it is new and shiny." :)
missmaximus chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Different and realy sweet
atheneblue chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
So sweet and gentle, without being saccharine. Well done! -ab
tezcafae chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I Love it, pretty nice :D

Now I want to read more from those two in this particular point of view.
Wishmaster Kami chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This story just...I love it so much. It's so in character and just...perfect. Ah. My brain isn't working.

I could so see Daniel loving the Wii and somehow getting Walter to play. And the fact that he still holds his 'The End is Nigh' sign.

Ahh, I have much love for it. Very good job.
IrishRoulette chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This story just melted my heart a little. I've never heard the idea of a story featuring an older Walter and Dan, but the idea is wonderful and you wrote it beautifully. The fact that they are not spry and do not have smooth skin anymore, yet they still harbor that same love is so endearing. And I literally said, "D'aw!" at the little bit about Dan getting a Wii. This is going into my favorites.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Interesting take on them when they're older. They have a very comfortable routine, given all the years spent together. I never thought I'd see the day Rorschach settled down. :)
grieverwings chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This story breaks my heart in the best way imaginable. I love you for it. I wish things could actually be like this for them... you did a fantastic job.