Reviews for Delivery
Karrin chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hi I just read this and i'm glad u havent abandond it. There is so many things u can do with it. The idea also works because d has always shown a soft spot for kids. I look forword to seeing where this goes :)
TheGrayWitch chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I really hope you continue this. The concept is good, characters are written well and so is the story itself. Please, please continue it! I would make some of us very very happy :)
minimei chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I really don't know how to start this review without sounding whiny and demanding...but I just see no way around saying it...

It has been almost exactly two years since you last updated this, are you ever going to continue this story?

It would be really a shame if you wouldn't as it is one of the few really well written Vampire Hunter D-fictions on ff-net, not only in terms of the very in-character way you portrait D and his companion but also in how you construct sentences and the story in itself.

However it is in essence just a teaser right now and I am wondering if it wouldn't be kinder to potential readers to just delete it rather than letting them hanging just when it was about to start.
Halinee chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Interesting, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Woa, its been a while since you updated, but im patient so ill stick it out, it looks like its gonna be a nice read.
Jessy chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Whahahahaha! This is so funny! I can't wait for more.
Ginger Blackmore chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
hahahahaha! hahahahaha!*still laughing*

I wanat to read more. You must update! Please, this is halarious.

:D
Zsadistslave chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
You gave stuff away again, this time it was the Left Hand. Kikuchi doesn't normally reveal the face and parasite part of it, as well as the name, until later, but it probably isn't that big of an issue since most of the people reading this have probably read some of the novels.

I thought this chapter was just as good as the first. I really do like the way you're writing.
Zsadistslave chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I liked it. I haven't read many of the fanfictions on this site yet, but this was the best written so far in terms of sentence structure and things of that nature. So far it seems as if this story could actually belong with the others because of the style you use. It reflects Kikuchi, in my opinion. I look forward to reading the rest of it.

A little note. I realize everyone that reads this knows D is a dhampir and so he has vampire abilities, but Kikuchi doesn't often reveal this until later. You mentioned his dhampir senses at the bottom of the page. The only reason this would really apply is if you were trying to make it the way Kikuchi does, which is each story is pretty much seperate from the others and the things about D are revealed throughout the story. That's the only thing so far as tips and such.

Very good overall.
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
great so far please update soon
Gabriel O'Merrick chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
You seem to have quite a way with words. I don't mean to rush you, but please write more on this story. It's a very interesting idea.
randomgirl chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This is shaping up to be a really good story. Original plot, serious writing style; you, dear author, are looking to be quite skilled. I hope to see more soon!
Female Heero Yuy chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Lol, D's gonna be in for a big surprise at a 2 am feeding. XD I'm glad you updated this. 3 Can't wait for the next chapter 3
kitten652 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
i like it! please update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 3/2/2010