Reviews for Delivery
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Abigail sounds so friggin adorable! Seriously, that baby is going to have D wrapped around her tiny little finger in no time. Fantastic chapter. I can't wait for more.
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Gah! Babies! I love them but then I hate them. How will D keep that kid happy during the journey? I almost thought you had forgotten it but I'm happy to find that you didin't. I still believe babies are the life sucking devils when awake, but adorible little angels once their asleep. Its so hard to deny a cute face, well not all the time. It was nice to see D's arrivle explained. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Kirin Faye chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ah. I can tell I'm going to like this one! Sticking D with an infant. Now there's a new one. Ha ha! I love the hands parting remarks. _

D
sara chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
i have never read any fanfic about d that's better please continue
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This... should be good. Oh yes. What is it about D that brings out the sadist in us all?
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I honestly have to say I didn't think much of this, but you got me wondering what will happen next. I'm ganna feel for D, taking care of kids is ganna make you not only respect your parents more for what they did but view childern as nothing but dreadful life sucking monsters.. or is that just my opinion?

I hope to see more from this if you plan or are able to continue. You left it off at a nice cliff hanger.
randomgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hm. This looks interesting. I admit, this is looking better than I thought it would. I hope you continue this story soon!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Interesting baby and D? More please!
pinkrollingstone chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great! Cant wait to see more.
freakishly chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
o! please continue it sounds good already update soon!
p.s.Pancake chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Update soon! I really like it.

Maybe, if you're looking for any possible improvement on this chapter, you could put a bit more into when D arrives (it's a bit like he just came out of the blue), but it's fine the way it is, to me.

Is it going to explain what kind of witchcraft she practiced, if at all?

Anyway, it sounds like it's going to be funny and good, and I certainly look forward to reading the rest.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
gee, this is an interesting begining.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Indeed, it will be. I love that LH had the last line. That was beautifully written and reminded me deeply of the novels. Nicely done. I can't wait for this adventure to unfold. I wonder if D can juggle babies...probably can. The gorgeous youth can do anything, after all :) Wonderful!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2