Reviews for Pretending
sssjmonroe chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I am liking the story. I can't wait to see how the story plays out.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's cool, I like it. It seems a bit predictable, though - and hopefully you'll have a few twists in it!

Connie
asf134 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
HOLY SHIT! wow! i like! and i guess bella's new bff is her little electric toy! lol! they r so horne*y! :D MORE!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow - that was totally hot! Whew! Sounds like it will be a fun story for all involved... awesome job.
jahluv18 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ok im interested cant wait for chp 2
Chalger chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
great start, i am looking forward to more
coco786 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
loved this chapter! please put up another! honest to god! its an awesome story line!
kelseycjim chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Keep going.
Brianna Lynette chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I'm intrigued. I have never really read any of your stories before but I am really interested in seeing how this plays out. Good Job.

Brianna
butterflyKISSU chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
WOW! Love it so far! Please update soon!
Prpurpledragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Gotta Love Alice, more of those kisses will soon save Bella money on those . Nice job Edward saving Bella from creeper Mike. Love your story can't wait to read more.
Applefromatree chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Like it a lot so far :)
inu16kags chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
great story please update soon
L5472 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
*smirks* Go Edward! Save Bella from The Prick aka Mike Newton. Loved Alice thinking they were really together, heehee.

LOL that in this story, Jake's a sex god. Never would have expected that, HA! And batteries...oh Bella.. It was hilarious when Bella brought her "little friends" into the conversation with Edward!

The ending for this chapter was great. I'm so glad Edward's gotten rid of his insecurities about her feelings for him so early in the game. It's just Bella now.

Great storyline. Can hardly wait for more!
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »