Reviews for I Miss You Dean
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Please add another chapter?
nexus432 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Great fic.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So sad. :'( But really good.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
okay this future AU is just to horrible to consider..though I wouldn't put it past Kripke to end the series like this some way with the brothers not together...I want to strangle Sam here for once again choosing Ruby over Dean...to think that he would be better off without him and even with the evidence right in front of him he still doesn't' go to him...good story
riquitv chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
hey, really good story, maybe you can write more chapters, it's really really good. THanks for sharing :)
wcfan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Samuel Winchester! Are you did all those times of getting strangled finally caught up to you? Are you brain dead from lack of oxygen? You think by leaving you're protecting Dean? Keeping him alive? He's more likely to die because he doesn't have anyone to watch his back. No one telling him that he's being reckless! Hell, he's going after other hunters to protect you and I imagine other hunters won't be happy about that! Which means now natural and supernatural beings are after his stupid ass! He's your brother! Emphasis on brother. You don't need an excuse to go talk to him. All you need is to stop letting Ruby have control over you. And stop her from calling you Sammy! *Imagines stabbing Ruby over and over again with her own knife*

Dean, sweetie. Just so you know, I really do love you. So when I call you a moron, know that I'm saying it because I care. You go after hunters who wanna hurt your brother. You'll kill them if you have to but you can't kill the one b*tch who is the reason behind all of this? Instead of spending hours just staring at nothing, find a way to get rid of her! Sam's not totally gone. He didn't go to hell and turn into one of those things. He can turn back. It's simple logic. And even if he can't he's still better off without being used by a manipulating bitch!

I am amazed that a Dean girl like yourself managed to come up with Sam's part and not turn him into somekind of monster. Well except for the eyes.

And how dare you tell me all that Dean would be safer and stuff after you wrote this? He's sleeping with a dislocated shoulder!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
So heartbreaking and so THEM!

*hugs*

Mandy
babyreaper chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I live in the UK and there for have not yet seen the whole episode of 4:21 but I couldn't wait and watched a shortened version posted on Jensen Ackles Fans abd I must say I've always been a Dean fan and hate what Sam has done to him, Your story was good but I wish it would really pan out like that, but I can't see it. How could Sam trust Ruby over Dean and saying all those nasty things.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
please, carry on

Dean was yet broken, how will he be know ?

Wen
Brenny chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Well done Sweety!

This one goes straight to my favs *g*
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
es muy triste lo que les esta pasando a los boys pero si sam permitiera dean iria hasta él y lo traería de vuelta para estar juntos, si tan solo ruby no supiera manipular tan bien al niño, Sam se daría cuenta que juntos, son mas fuertes y que separados nunca les ha traido nada bueno a ninguno de los dos, especialmente para sam, confio ciegamente en que dean si hallara la forma de llegar hasta su hermano de nuevo cc
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
oh man. i couldn't believe it when sam walked out to be with ruby. i know he thinks he does it for dean, but this is the wrong way...

your story captured all those feelings. beautiful and sad. great work.
Sofia2007 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Beautiful and so sad. I love brother torn apart and both are not Dean and Sam any more.
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Beautiful yet sad... Miss the boys the way they used to be. So. Much. How can Sam possibly think Dean would be better off with out him? While he's with a demon no less? :( :(

Thankz for sharing this
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
A sad but good story. I miss Sam and Dean and the way they should be. This is hard to watch but next season things will be better. Sam and Dean belong together and they will be in the end. Thank You for your story.