Reviews for Cyber Moon: Dark World
AisloreIV chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Damn, now I wish I would have continued reading this sooner. xD

Definitely as interesting as Chronicles in it's own right.
AisloreIV chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I have not read your updates yet as I haven't really touched fanfiction in a while now, but regardless it is something to look forward to and it's good to see you updating Cyber Moon again, I still find it quite difficult to find SM fics I like more then Cyber Moon. xD
wildflower1014 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
I liked that bit with Ami and Rei aboard that ship. It was so cool the way you described it.
wildflower1014 chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Great job with this chapter. I like how you added some back story to it.
AisloreIV chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Interesting to see the story of this world told, quite different compared to that of Cyber Moon.
X00001 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Hey its good that you've brought more bad guys or girls any way can't wait to see if they have there star seeds stolen like in the series bet it will be great keep up the good work.
wildflower1014 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Wow, that was quite a battle with the Animates! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and battle with Galaxia.
Twilight Kyu chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Nice one again! Great job!

By the way, I just upload a new story: Sonic Adventure X. Check it out if you had enough time, okay? Thanks _
Twilight Kyu chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
That was pretty cool. Great job with the characters! Keep it up!
X00001 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Nice chapter it is good to see Nova bsck again i hope we get to see more of her now, can't wait to see what happens next.
wildflower1014 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I'm kinda sorry to see Helios go, he was a good character. I was looking forward to this update so thank you for it. :)
Twilight Kyu chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Nice one. Great job on the back story on Helio. This is pretty nice! Just be careful with mispelling
Twilight Kyu chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Sorry for the late review, my internet was out. That was pretty nice the way Ami beat the queen.
wildflower1014 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Great chapter. I especially liked Helio's back story. Maybe he could use some of his senshi powers to help the earth senshi in the upcoming battle, like being able to transform into his senshi form. Also when you used the word "movilize", I think you meant to use the word mobilize instead.
X00001 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Nice chapter just how powerful are these two alone now?