Reviews for Forever
Kyra-sensei chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm not much of a fan for guy couples, but it's sweet.
XxBloodFromOutMyVeinsXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Mm, gosh, that was tasty... I loved it! Nice job. Niall/Irial is definitely my favorite pairing ever. ;) Damn, I love you for writing this! ;)
-V ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love dominant irial. we all know whos on top in their relationship lol. good work on this.
anaklusmos1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow! I LOVED it!

"I want you, and I want you forever" That gave me shivers. It was brilliant. Very touching and romantic. I think that it was rather in keeping of their characters. I think that Irial might have been a bit too dominant but I don't mind. Keep writing more stories! Maybe Donia and Keenan?
0IAmAxel0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ahh, so beautiful! I love how dominant Iri is and the way that Niall resists even though he knows that it's useless. He wants Irial to much ;)
Go Niall and Irial chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG! One of the best stories EVER! This is AMAZING! :D 3
Klytie chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Okay, I am officially in LOVVE with this fic! Really, there should be more on this shipping (though I might be a tinsy winsy bit biased). You've perfectly captured the pair, and I now must set out to find more Nirial(?)

Do you have other sites for ficlets? If you do, I'd love to read them! :)
StylingEquinox chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I guessed the pairing when I first read the book because well... it's obvious. And when you read the rest of the books, you see the attraction. Frankly, as a rather (belonging to )I love this fic! It captures what Niall really feels. And what Irial has always felt.
faeriedust12 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Yes! I totally saw this pairing in the book (I just finished reading Ink exchange a few days ago). You're writing is great and it matches the tone of the book and the characters perfectly! Yay! Write more definitely :)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I knew these two needed to be together, glad someone made it happen! Great fic! _
adari94 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
omg! it's so amazing! i love them, especially irial.
MearyLionking chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I have only one word to describe this: Aww!

Seriously, it's so...perfect for them.

Meary Lionking X
mianafirefly chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I totally love this.

Your writing skills are so great!

AND NIRIAL ALL THE WAY! :D

Love this.

Really do!
ShardborneMaiden chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So good! :)
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
there's something very sweet about this story that I just love... I can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely there. Cool stuff, keep on writing!