Reviews for Volkner's Kanto Saga: A Journey to Remember
Cera chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Usually, when I read an already completed story, I wait until I have finished it and then comment. But now I just have to say, this was one of the best and funniest chapters ever. And it fits so perfectly to that messed up family of Brock. Poor Volkner, I can completely understand his frustration. Well, at least he's not a girl and Brock is away. XD
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I really like this :D
skydancing dragon chapter 56 . 3/21/2013
Actually, 5D's is quite good...the first season is very interesting, starting off with a duel on a...motorcycle. The prospect's strange, but you get used to it later on :) I wasn't able to watch any of the later seasons, though, because I like Eng. Dubs and there weren't any left.
Anyways, very nicely done with this story. Keep the spark up!
-Skydancingdragon
ThePokeNerd chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Is Volkner travelling around gathering badges or does he just go strait to the league
Lauri3n chapter 26 . 7/22/2011
This is great! I was just wondering, is Loki named after Loki the trickster?
Ferngirl chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Holding onto a Drifblim would be a hard way to travel.

-'
Ferngirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Did you choose non-electric types to get some variety in the battles?
Ferngirl chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I'm finally reading it!

Woot for Ponyta and Rapidash!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 65 . 10/21/2010
That was an awesome story, from beginning to end. The battles were good, each character had their own personalities, and the action intirely was amazing. It took me a day and a half to read this story of yours, but I'm glad I did read it. :D I'll just have to readsome of your other stories sometime...

Again, great job.
JapanDreamer09 chapter 65 . 9/30/2010
What do you know, I'm finished with this story! Whoo! So exciting the final battle and I was impressed that Leaf managed to win the finals. Truth be told, I had trouble remembering OCs names but that's just me. My memory is so bad.

Pretty nice ending. I love how Volkner was trying to remember what he forgot. I even forgot that he was suppose to call Daisy. lol.

Anyways, now, that I'm done with this chapter, I'm going to start focusing on your other story.

It has been a blast. :D

Strawberrysoul chapter 34 . 8/8/2010
"Oh, yeah, don't smoke it's bad for you." Was one of my fave lines! I love that line so much! cause its true!
JapanDreamer09 chapter 56 . 8/6/2010
Hey there, I've been kind of busy so sorry for not reviewing for a while.

Nice, Volkner is ready for the Pokemon League.

And I'm starting to crave for a Starburst. lol. XP

So, Candice is here as well to watch the Pokemon League. That was a bit of a surprise. You know I wonder how in the world Ash could make it to the Pokemon League just in time for each anime season. Isn't it like opened once every two years or something? XD

anyways, I'm almost done! On to the next few chapters!

Poopsie chapter 65 . 7/13/2010
That was an excellant story! Volkner's my favorite Pokemon character, but there's so little fanfiction about him... But this fic more than makes up for that with its quality :P Once again, amazing job!
JapanDreamer09 chapter 43 . 6/26/2010
eh, sorry for not reviewing for a while. Couldn't find any internet connection.

Anyways, can't remember where I left off so I'll just go with what I recall.

First off, Sabrina scares me a lot (Still does). I remembered that episode was one of the first episodes I watched and that gave me nightmares.

Erika's battle was very fun to read. I enjoyed that.

I can't believe you made a Mewthree. That's pretty creative. All I'm waiting for is a Mewfour now. lol. One of the few things I don't like was the sudden introduction of legendary Pokemon. It was way out there.

There was quite a bit of grammar errors but I'm too lazy to point all of them out.

I wish for more action between characters so remember to have more in future stories.

Anyways, Alicia caught a Murkrow! yay! They both defintely have a lot in common.

Now on to the next chapters.

saphren chapter 65 . 6/16/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME! congrats on completing you story~! it was long and really good~!