Reviews for Divided Loyalties
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
ARGH poor Cas!
rixietrixie91 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
...meep... *cries* POOR CASTIEL!
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aw...but at least I'm not the only one that thinks Castiel turned meanie without the other angels being evil XP Hopefully Cassi will be back to normal (even though his normal isn't really normal) and all will be well...for a short time C:
Justme chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Good 're right about did look as if he would rather be anywhere else but at that place at that actually looked guilty.I'm beginning to think that the angels are the ones that can't be about the demons-at least you know their angels are leading Dean along by the nose.I do NOT trust Zachariah at all the members of 'God's army'-Castiel is the only one I believe he's going solo in this fight. It's pretty clear that although Castiel will appear now and then to give him instructions - he has been told not to get to leaves Dean to twist in the wind - alone.

I would say 'heaven help him' but I don't think that heaven cares sad!.
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
'Had not with the choice he had made that had interrupted their plans.' - I think you're missing a word or two.

This was great! Cause I swear, when Cas told Dean to 'say it', he had this look on his face that, I think, was asking Dean not to! Like, he knew something bad would come of it!

Good job! :)