Reviews for Your Hold is Permanent and Unbreakable
Romantically Discharged chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Again, good story.) Always wondered what would go down if it went like that.

But I had some problems.

1. The volturi wouldn't have just let her go like that. Aro killed his own sister so that she wouldn't take Marcus away. *cry for Marcus*

2. It kind of moved too fast to be anything but fluff.

3. And my same unspoken problem with the first one. NO way would Edward be cool with any of this. There would be way more yelling and sulking.
Mareyah J chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Keep up the good work, I love this story.
xoxedwardxbellaxox chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
its good plz write somemore
EdwardsEmeraldEyes chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Larynn chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I'm so happy you updated! This chapter was awesome, it was definitely worth the wait. I'm excited to see where you take this. ;D
UslessEpiphany26 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
This story is so good! I have been really wanting to read a story where bella saut out to be changed after eddie left... but its too OOC for her to drink human blood. bella would have insisted she hunt animals only.
emmettlover24 chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Oh My God! I am already addicted even though there are 4 chappies! This is a really really good story! One of my top 3 favorites(1 fav. story) I absolutly love it! So far I haven't found any writting mistakes with grammar. I found very very very few spelling mistakes(only 1 or 2)! If you dont upday very very soon. I will find where you live and FORCE you to write more! haha jkjk! keep up the awesomesly terrificly wonderfull good work!

emmettlover24

PS: I am in the middle of writting a story also.! Its called 'I Will See You Again'. I will give you a little discription.

It's the nitee before Bella's and Edwards wedding. Edward leaves for his bachalor party. The volturi kidnap and change Bella. Edward and Bella are both lost and heartbroken. The Volturi wont let Bella call or see the Cullen's. Bella is one of the most strongest vampire. She is very depressed but tries to make the best of it. She is sent on very few missions. One day she is sent on a mission in Forks and just so happens that the Cullen are there. What will happen? Will the Cullen's recongize her? Will a fight break out between the 2 covens? And who is that new kid in the Cullen clan is it Edwards new mate or just another addition to the family? Read to find out!

yeah the discription I gave you has more details. Well please read and reveiw!

Keep up the super fantabular fantasticly terrifically awesomesly wonderful good work on your story.!
xxjhopsterxx chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
love ur story it is realy really good! please please please continue writing and i will love u forever-
jazmyn chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
OMG THSI CHAPTER WAS AMAZING I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
icefang7 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
really good chapter! can't wait for more, thanks!
waking dawn chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
i like how you added Edwards point of view of the same time period but gave new information in it. Very nicely done. I enjoy reading and look forward to reading more. Good luck on everything else you have going on.
dellila chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
This is so good IT!
Eowyn77 chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Wow! :) I love what you've done with Edward's voice. Really, I just gave you a nudge or two in the right direction - that was pure Edward flowing from your pen/keyboard! I especially like the ending. Beautifully done! :) Can't wait for more. ;)
Larynn chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Awesome chapter. It was very well written. Some people find writing Edward's POV very difficult...you did a great job with it. Again, awesome job.
icefang7 chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
i just caught up with the story! this is really good so far! thanks so much, i can't wait to read more!