Reviews for Now What?
katmom chapter 1 . 4/24
Thank you for sharing this sweet little story with us. I enjoyed this ending very much!

Kathie
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 2/19
awesome!
Myrkr Vinr chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Hey, just wanted to thank you for something's. First of all is this amazing fan-fiction. The second, is as an Australian resident, I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. PM me at Aevon Targaryen. It's late and I'm tired and can't be f***ed to sign in. Thanks for this piece. It makes so much more sense then the original epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Six months after leaving, Hermione not only owns a bookstore but has published several books of her own and is writing another? Did she go through some sort of time vortex where six years occurred in six months?
keyleighpotter99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
That was great
Magenta chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
That was cool! I'm Australian and it wasn't a bad description of what most people think australia is like. I imagine from your description it would be the East/West Coast (QLD/NSW/VIC/WA) where Harry and Hermione are living.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
luv this story, wish we could see the triplets driving Ginny absolutely insane. that'd be good for a laugh
Dorina Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I can't help but smile at the description of their children. They must be *real* little angels...
q.thews chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
That night talking is great and show all the reason we (or at least I) are HPHG shipper ;-)
I liked how Ron's fault were exposed without being a real bashing of his character, he just isn't husband material, especially for someone like Hermione).
I think the note is a little weak (but all in all it was written in the middle of the night) and they could surely have waited (or even needed to wait) a few days to straighten things, not with the Weasleys, but like with Grimmaud Place, Hermione house, international portkey and such.
Poor Ginny (and after only 15 years and with the life span of wizardkind no, she can't retire yet ;-) ).
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I loved it! 3 (:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
is it a coincidence that harry and hermione had the same initials?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Very cute story! It's exactly what SHOULD HAVE happened in the book. Brilliant Hermione used her formidable brain power to realize that jealous, lazy-arsed, work-ethic-challenged Ron was NOT the man of her dreams but the man who would kill her dreams. Nice job!
luzhasswag chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Awwww love it
MoltenCheese chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Very nice! I enjoyed reading this a lot! Thank you for sharing :D
Wolfgirl600 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
good job i like the triplets and ginnys reaction was awesome also you should make a harmony fanfic with them in third year i would do it i have lots of ideas but i'm a pretty bad at writing