Reviews for To Stop the Bleeding
complicatedmind21 chapter 77 . 7/13
Oh! Does Nichrome loves Jun more than a sister? Is Jun the ace against Nichrome that was talking about by Jeanne? That is surprising. And by Nichrome's words I may guess that he is really selfless & mature. Yet still crazy. Sad that Hao somehow fell on Silva's trap.

Speakimg of trap, I think Nichrome set a trap against Tamao. Now he was sure that Tamao will betray him eventually.

Hooray! For Horohoro! You're finally back. The real hero! Now go and save Anna :)

May you please update this story the soonest? :)
complicatedmind21 chapter 76 . 7/13
Hao kidnapped Jun, is this the plan Jeanne was talking about? Wonder how this will take Nichrome down.

It was surprising to see Nichrome listening to a parent advise. Maybe to their father due to fear but never expected he will had such talk with their mother. And it's the first time to show their mother, though thru telecom only. And she is crazy like the other Taos.

I feel pity for Yoh but at the same time not. I am much worried for Anna.
I nearly got a heart attack when I saw the update, I was so excited!

Wow, Tamao managed to neutralize Nichrom so effectively and in just one chapter. At first I thought she was going to be a distraction, that Nichrom's own confused emotions were going to slow him down, but no - she actually knocked him out. Wow. Nichrom, the sadistic murdering psycho, beaten by a pink-haired girl that snuck behind his back with a pan in her hands. Just wow. Oh, how the mighty fall. I hope she locks him in that closet, so his only way out is to gnaw through the wooden door. This should keep him busy for a while. Ren just lost so much leverage and he doesn't even know it. Teeheehee.
Seriously, there was something morbidly comical about this scene. Don't know if it was intentional, but it was great.

I agree with Nichrom's assessment of Tamao's ''love'' for Yoh. And who was the woman that Nichrom was talking about? At first I thought it was the mother, but this seems unlikely, somehow. Maybe Rutherfor? Certainly not Jun. So baffling, this guy!

Oh, and if Yoh actually manages to survive this story with a body that functions normally, he'll be a medical miracle. Oh, well.

I'm really starting to like Imaginary Anna. She's so ruthless - and practical, too. It honestly seems like Tamao's starting to transfer all her redeemable qualities to that fake Anna. I hope she features more in the next chapters.

By the way, Silva has gotten quite emotional, hasn't he? Blowing up stuff to warn Hao that he's coming for him. I bet that if it was anyone but Jun, he would have just calmly popped up in the room, killed the kidnapper and went back to his usual business. But now he's so pissed off, hihi! He really is a badass.

Hao himself seems to be pretty distracted as well. Seriously, you didn't check for a second tracker? Dude! Are you a criminal or what? Of course she'd have a second tracker! You should have checked for it, and for a third and a fourth one, too! Did you even know who you were abducting? Silly Hao. I am also worried that the meeting between him and Jun is coming to a close way too soon. At this point, there isn't going to be enough time for her to be weakened by his sex appeal. What a waste of abs.
But seriously, I hope Hao pulls it together, because I'm sure Jun is right. Silva is not to be messed with. Get it together, man!

Also, Horo was amazing, as usual. Go, Horo, go! Save Anna and kill Ren! (Somehow.) You're the hero of the story now!

Thank you so much for updating!
Rumia35 chapter 77 . 6/28
Well at least Horo has gotten the upper hand! I just hope someone gets rid of Nichrome and Tamao. I can't stand them.
rikary chapter 77 . 6/27
And I'll make sure you bleed for prolonging the cliffhanger about Anna and Ren til this time. I was looking forward to it.
On a lighter note, more about the three musketeers' past is revealed. Lyserg wants to kill Nichrom why?
Ty
Im shaken by the bomb of Nichrom's feelings for Jun.
Silva's is fucking badass.
for
The twins will get dismantle af.
Dere-dere Tamao is back.
the
Jun is next in line to go psycho.
Manta and Ryu should better find new friends. And run.
update.

No to stop the bleeding.
Much appreciated.
nicknamedTweety chapter 76 . 2/21
Ah, I'm so sorry I didn't review the last chapter on time! But anyway, the thing that I really wanted to say - I'm soooo glad that Hao did in fact kidnap Jun. Seriously! I was hoping it would happen. I can see it all now. During the most gentle, non-violent kidnapping she could ever have, Jun learns horrible things about her brother, starts to see him as a villain and hesitates between her affection and her morals. At the same time she struggles with brief impulses of (physical) attraction to Hao, due to his looks, attitude and the resemblance she unconsciously notices between him and Silva. (And I do think there's a resemblance. They're both dangerous men of action, serious and fiercely protective of the few people close to them. Don't know if it's just me or you did it on purpose, but I think it's great and keeps up with the original.) Honestly, the idea makes my fangirling heart jump with joy!
At the same time Nichrom is getting distracted with Tamao. Once he learns that Jun has been abducted, he won't know which way to turn. Although I do think it would be a while before he learns that, unless Jun contacts him (under Hao's orders). Silva's probably going to try and find her first - both because he's awfully worried for her and because if he just calls Ren and says his sister has been kidnapped, well - he's not going to live for long.

I was really surprised that the Mother was Nichrom's first speed dial. She truly seems to be the master manipulator for now, though. Persuading the father to remove the cage! Nichrom preferring to call her, out of all people! And really, I think that it would actually be easier for Nichrom to kill Tamao in order to deal with his feelings for her. That was the joke to me, being completely serious about it as it's perfectly realistic to say so. Only, as Tamao herself said (won't she die already!), Nichrom likes her, so this is probably why he immediately assumed/ hoped that the Mother was being sarcastic.

I really liked what Jeanne said about Lyserg having multiple personalities but at the same time being completely aware and in control, always. Because I'vee been quite puzzled as to how the Lyserg that tracked and attacked Ren in the beginning is the same Lyserg that is so afraid and submissively endures any kind of torture. As far as the multiple personality disorder goes, I've always thought that it is not so much as completely different identities forming, but more like certain not dominant personality traits become exacerbated and much more prominent due to the circumstances. And, when outside this situation, a certain other, triggering circumstance brings this certain combination of characteristics out and makes them dominant. Because, after all character and identity are formed by experience and situation; in order for a completely new personality to emerge, different situation should have happened and this can't be as we're talking about one person. This is also what happens with Lyserg, I think - the situations that he encounters keep triggering a certain behaviour pattern, established by past experiences. He is however, very well aware of what is happening and seems to stick with it by inertia. It has solved my feelings towards Lyserg, though. He should die.

Speaking of people that should die (boy, am I morbid), Yoh. Really, it's high time. Besides, what's happening to him is awfully scary (to Anna too! and Horo too!). And really, 45 minutes? Who would just keep on violating a person with an object and keep such a meticulous track of time? Doesn't it get boring?

I'm very glad the Mother said Nichrom should keep out of Ren's business. It kind of sounds like the family's a bit fed up with Ren's nonsense and that if keeps on going, they'll let him fall. (Jun's much more competent, anyway. I bet the only reason Ren's sadism has been tolerated so far is because of some weird ''the male heir'' stuff from the father.) Which is allright with me, because I'm pretty worried about Hao. If Ren's family decides to avenge him, well, Hao's going to be in a tough spot, right? He can't very well go on fighting an entire gigantic company. :(

By the way, I read doctor Du Ming. It was NOT fun. Quite well drawn, though.

Thank you for updating!
furelise chapter 75 . 10/20/2015
DAMN CAN I JUST SAY THAT I JUST WANT TO CRY SINCE YOU UPDATED AFTER 10000 YEARS
but anyway aughh lyserg aughh. and omg anna T_T

also i don't know why but even after everything, i still wish yoh the best.
Rumia35 chapter 75 . 10/20/2015
Well, that would explain Lyserg.
I can't believe the predicament that Anna is in now. She's definitely not gonna come out untouched.

That's so messed up to have the doors unlocked and wait for Horo and Pilika to try and escape, only to beat them both. Wtf seriously I can't understand it!

I hope Hao follows through with Jeanne's plan to capture Jun, it looks like the only way for them to gain some leverage.
complicatedmind21 chapter 75 . 10/10/2015
First, I always wish for your good health.

Second, I'm really happy that you updated. Thank you. It's been a long wait :)

I feel bad for Pirika & Horo experiencing all those tortures. They've been tangled in that mess which I think they should not be directly invlove.

Anna's will to survive was remarkable, but the twist when the cage has been opened as she escaped made the scene more exciting.

Lyserg is crazy from the very beginning. Add Ren in that category.

I wonder if Hao & Jeanne will be able to kidnap Jun. That will be great. Same side will have hostages.

With all those tortures I wonder if the characters will be able to live their life like before and can move on at the end of this fic.

Lastly, hope you could update soon :)
serenaestel chapter 74 . 9/7/2015
I just want to point out that the person writing this story has been doing it for five and a half years. I stopped reading it around chapter six back in 2009/2010, and today on a whim I decided to check out this story to see if it was finished. It looks like it's still ongoing.
To the author: I just want to say that I admire how long you've been writing this story. Great work! I hope you come back to it some day and perhaps finish it. I'll be cheering for you! ]
SilverThornz chapter 30 . 7/28/2015
I have an idea... Ren dated Pirika to make Lyserg miserable, no? I'm rereading the chapters and that's what i've concluded. It may seem obvious but it felt like an 'ah-ha' moment that I needed to share.
janijanieri chapter 74 . 7/16/2015
this is one of the strongest fics i've ever seen among the hundreds of fics i've read here in . ohgawd the tension is killing me.

please update soon :) this is too good to be left hanging tbh.
nicknamedTweety chapter 74 . 4/25/2015
So Jun wants to have Hao detained, hmm? :D I'd like to see that! Does she never make a background check on people? Tsk-tsk. I'm no longer surprised that she doesn't have...err... more responsibility in terms of managing the family business. I'd probably put Ren in charge, too. What is this, just judging the situation without getting any information first and then leaving to other people to get the job done. Regardless of the means, too, even though she was sooo disgusted with Nichrom for being so violent. She's just acting all rash and stupid, is all I'm saying.

It IS Nichrom's wolves! Ooooh, poor Anna! It confuses me a bit, too, because I thought Ren would like to prolong her suffering and just torture her for days. On his own. It's surprising that he'd leave it to the wolves, seeing how much he enjoys it, too... Urgh. Oh, well, he's a monster, a psychopath, a sadist, etc... I just thought he'd have some plan for Anna, in the sense that her getting tortured would serve some purpose beside hurting her. But maybe not. Hm...

Lyserg is on medication? And what does Silva mean with, oh, Ren's father payed for everything, all right, but he was just covering for a family member... What, was Ren trying to get Lyserg's parents murdered, so that he'd have Lyserg all to himself? But he was surprised by their dying? Did Nichrom have it done? Did Jun? Was it (gasp) their mother?!
It's a bit funny how it's all about the father being scary but the mother is never mentioned. Is she dead in this story or just too normal? :P
Not surprised at Magna's irritation, though, this is getting anoying. I know that Lyserg has been treated horribly, that he has been tortured, humiliated, abused in every possible way, but... I just wish he would make up his mind! Does he want to die, does he not, if so, why... It doesn't seem like he knows it himself.

And an odd question, unconnected to this chapter: I seem to remember that Hao never did like Tamao. How come? I mean, before she turned a psychopath, she was actually a pretty nice person, wasn't she? Everyone liked her.

I'm sorry I'm sory, I'm so sorry for not reviewing earlier! I did read it on time but things have been very busy and even a silly rambling review like this takes some time for me. I have certainly not forgotten this story or stopped enjoying it. I hope you update soon.
Cheliz chapter 74 . 1/16/2015
This story is awesome! It is SO kick ass! I love how Ren is Katsu's father and Tamao and Nichrom. Your story is SO original andere briljant, it took my breath away
complicatedmind21 chapter 74 . 11/28/2014
That was scary, going to be eaten alive by a wolf... Ren really knows how to torture.

Lyserg should set his goals. He seemed really confuse. Now that he planned to face Ren I wonder what will be his next step.

Jun is still a denial queen.

I'm glad that you're back. It's really nice to read updates from your story. Hope your health is getting better.