Reviews for Fifty: Old and Young
ZeroXYami chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
xD this is great! I can just imagine the eight-year old Shawn :) Mind if I write my own fanfiction based on this idea?
Me chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is not complete! Please make a new chapter?
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Yes! This would make an awesome story! I'd love to see it written- man if I thought of it first I'd consider writing it myself- but I never finish my storys... :( so I would rather someone else write it...
Christine WeEeeEeeee chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love it! I wish you would contine
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
'Ello. You know, you really shouldn't leave Lassie with a kid Shawn for so long. Who knows what all might have gone wrong by now? Anyways, I like it so far but you have to keep writing it for more reviews. I can only review this chapter once and I will only send so many PMs reminding you to keep writing it before someone tells me to knock it of so please, please, please, finish the story. :( I like it and I don't want to be left hanging. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
Death-the-Kitten-Meister chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
OMG! I LOVE this story! Please write more when you have some time!
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
ROTFLMMFAO! This is GREAT, you should turn this one into a full story (_)
SymbolicSynonym chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Okay, First I'd like to say this was really funny. I can actually imagine that happening to Shawn. I love Detective Conan (Case Closed) and I LOVE Psych. Two of my favorite shows. I loved this Fanfiction and it was well written. I'm still laughing and it can't stop. LOL!
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was perfectly in character! I totally see Lassiter as the type who would be skeptical, but then trade in that skepticism for something he could use. He would totally wait until he received an answer he wanted before believing Shawn's story, and then not even question it after. And that reference to Shawn using Carlton's hotel room from the wedding episode was perfect! :-D

I loved this!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is hilarious. Continue.
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
this story is awesome! you should keep it going
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Funny! Hope there's more D I was grinning really big at the idea of Shawn getting shrunk~
Jean Curtis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Dude, you got it in one! I can totally see Shawn throwing a bachelor party in Lassie's pad.

And no, you didn't break my brain - you opened it up to new ideas! It's totally messed up, but it works SO WELL. I'm so unhappy that you aren't gonna continue this. This is just BEGGING to be written! Can't you hear it calling you? (jking, jking...)

I know that you're busy with other stuff, but if you continued this it would make my day. Maybe my wee- no, it'd make my entire year. And then some.

It's just made so full of awesome, I can't help but contemplate the possibilities!

Anyway, I just wanna say thanks for the ride so far! I really hope you'll do a full-length fic, or even another part to this story. (Heck, I'll even settle for a drabble, or something.)

Ja ne!

-Jean
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Excellent. I love this one. It should be continued.
littlebixuit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I figured there probably won't be coming anything after this, but what the hell, stranger things have happened, I'm putting it on Story Alert anyway.

Because this crossover totally rules. Seriously. I mean it. Caught all of them just right, with the exact reactions one would expect them to make. Love it )