Reviews for Fifty: High and Low
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 7/2
Dude, that would amuse ANYONE who watches both to no end! Well done!
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
But Lassie, Disher's adorable! You can't not like him! _
mutents chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ok, I must admit, that is just hilarious! Disher is a higher rank? That's awesome!

Anyway, great little story! This is a really cute one-shot. I especially love the 'it was at that moment that Lassiter decided to never transfer to San Francisco.' Genius! Pure Genius!
Maria chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is fantastic! And I think this is right - if a lieutenant is higher than an inspector he is higher than senior detective, yes?
best chapter 1 . 12/28/2011

this is a seriously good crossover idea. loved it!
Loafer chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Clever ... and that's pretty interesting about the ranking. I think ole Lassie's doing just fine!
OceanAvenue97 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
LOL An octopus charmer? Poor Lassie! He encounters crazy people everywhere he goes :P Great job! I loved it. I don't know why the USA network never made a crossover episode with Psych and would've been epic!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ahahaha XD Thats hysterical!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Awesome story, though centering the paragraphs made it difficult to read. *shrugs* Still, it was an awesome and very IC story, and I think you should totally continue it. Just a suggestion...

Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
nice pair up...Lassie gets out-ranked, that will tick him off t no end.
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh Randy. xD
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was absolutely hilarious. :D

And Disher being a higher rank than Lassie is so amusing that it cracks me up even just thinking about it. (Personally, I think Disher's cuter..)

There should totally be a Pysch and Monk crossover.
Aingeal Logan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
How is Disher higher up than Lassie? That just doesn't work! I cracked up at the part about the octopus charmer! This is really in character!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh my gosh! I never thought of it that way! That was great. Very funny.
Delictious chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I rlly like it! I love both these shows and I though you put them together brilliantly! (Srry for spelling)