Reviews for At The End Of Your Sight
dragonmunchies chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
ermagawd i was listening to music while reading this and green day's boulevard of broken dreams came on and all of a sudden i realized that the song fit the fic scarily well! XD
good fic, btw, i've reread it multiple times
it's well written, the angst isn't too intense, there's no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors, and it's 4 am so i'm going to stop before this becomes a full blown rant from no sleep drunkenness
MasquedAngel chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was interesting. (I'm kind of speechless at the moment.)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
that was apretty good story i liked it alot
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aww~! Honestly, i have nothing left to say! aFter all it's such a wonderful piece, just as usual!

first time to read such a plot, quite unique _
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love all your Yullen fics! This one turned out nice too! :D

BitteLP
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I though that I had already added this to my favorites and commented on it, so when I discovered that I hadn't I came back to find it and to say what a wonderful story that was!
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
“You keep calling me Moyashi,” Allen said, his silver eyes boring into the cobalt depths before him “why?”

“Che, ‘cause you’re small,” Kanda smirked at the look that lit the boy’s face. Silver eyes widened and pale lips pursed together, having taken the statement as an insult.

XD That was cute. Noo! It's Monday again. The most dreaded day of the week. :(
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
ha ! your OS should have sequel or something. put together, they would do a wonderful entire fiction.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Great job on this one too I think it turned out just fine Great job on the ending too Keep it up I'd love to read more Yullen from you
Allen Skylark chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Another lovely story. Some typos, like in the other, but I apologize for not bothering to point them out. Just take another glance over now and then.

But this was so poignant and sweet; Allen's desperation in his frightful in ability to cling to existence reflects and compliments Kanda despair in his inability to do anything even though he enjoys that Allen depends on him. It not only give a nice roundness to his character but I think it befits him perfectly. Kanda is one of those who likes to act like he hates what he finds similar to himself or someone close to him so these contradicting emotions of his are very well played here. The emotions described here are brilliant and lovely; had me glued to the screen. Especially Allen's grief.

This is another one I'm faving and I have a feeling it won't be the last. I've been searching for a long time for a well-written Allen/Kanda fic and found a treasure trove of them in your profile so that's made me incredibly happy!
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, the idea was really interesting... Fading in and out of existence. That was great!

I like how worried Kanda was, hehe.. And how Allen thought of him as his anchor :D

All in all, this was a nice read. Thanks for sharing!
Lochesh chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
very sweet, beautiful and sad. I liked how they were kept IC throughtout the fic, as well as Allen's description of Kanda's lotus
scatteredbutterflies chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Hi!

I thought this story would end sadly, but when it didn't, I was so happy! Because sad stories always make me cry, and I'm not in the mood for a sad story right now.

But~ I like this idea, it's very creative. Actually, all your stories are very creative. :3

I think the ending was cute, and when it said, "A vivid red blush painted Allen’s cheeks as he buried his face in Kanda’s chest to hide his embarrassment." it reminded me of my first day of kindergarten, I thought I heard my mother call my name when she was leaving after dropping me off, so I ran up to her calling, "Mom, what is it?" She gave me a confused look so when I realized she didn't actually call my name, I gave her a hug and buried my face in her belly, ('cause I was small) to hide my embarrassment. xD I used to hear things that weren't actually there. It was kind of scary. But that doesn't happen anymore since I'm on medication. Joy. :/ (I hate meds.)

So anyway, my favorite part was the first time Allen put his hand to Kanda's cheek. I thought it was sweet.

And, and, I don't remember if I saw any type of mistakes. D:

p.s. I put you on my profile as one of the recommendations/must-reads, even though you're an author, I meant your stories. Hope you don't mind. :]
Erendyce chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I was wondering; do you keep writing Yullen fics all nights and days non-stop? Because you give me that impression :D

And where do you find all these plots for your fics? I mean, you've written more than 20 and all of them are pretty much different (well of course...)

Anyway, I feel like I'm kinda repeating myself but you do a super great job on your fics.

Are you gonna write for the Yullen week?
Miladys chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow . . That was sweet . . I like when allen said : "you are my anchor . . " oh allen , i want to be yours too . . XD i luv ur hurt/comfort story . .