Reviews for Strawberry Gashes
Ej chapter 8 . 10h
To be honest I have been avoiding this story for a while because I noticed it is still unfinished...and seriously? I hate waiting. But then...I couldn't push aside the temptation to read this. And bam. I did and though you've not updated for over 6 years, this story's plot is wow. Though it still revolves around the idea upon her discovery of Zero's secrets and this totally OOC of her self-inflicted harm (I've been squirming like heck though I'm a fully qualified nurse and I should be used to it), I'm highly impressed of how you can draw out something new or rather expand something along these scenarios. I really hope you will continue this story though. Because, no doubt, you are one heck of a talented writer. Creative and poetically expressive in your descriptions. I love your writing style even if your cheesiness makes me roll my eyes from time to time. :D I still love your Zeki fics anyway!
s0ulmatch3r chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
AAAAAHHHHHHHH OMFG PLEASE UPDATE THIS ITS SOOO GOOOOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSSEE
topazgirl14 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
That chapter was perfect! It was a great lemon because it wasn't overtly vulgar, but rather extremely sweet and romantic. It was sooo cute! I love Zeki! Great job by the way on your entire story thus far! :)
sakura chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
More more more please please please seems like you fogot about this one cuz fagile was last up-dated like in 2010 and this was last up-dated 2009 its a realy good story so please continue - just to let you know I'm bad at spelling -
ZerosBabyYuuki chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
more please i love reading them i check to see if you updated every morning and night and i think yuuki should get pregnant you are going a grate job please keep updated thanks
EmoLover468 chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
it's really great you should continue!
Ai Star chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
aaw! that's sweet but OH MY GOSH DAMN Kaname! he's always too possessive! I hope the fighting stops all together, this is good...wow, well done! good luck on the next chapter! :) keep up the good work! update soon! w
TEEHEE chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
O_o

Wow.

Even tough its a tad OOC, You represent how zero and kaname battle it out well.

please update more!
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
A fantastic story with an acurate portrayal of how cutting can make one feel and how it can help, despite th fact that it's completely destructive. I really enjoyed this story!
BadluckFox chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
your tearing me apart i love all your works this is the one of the other best ones i have read that you have written i have noteiced lately that i look specifically for your work now its so amazing and that's putting it midly i can't think of any words that would truly get my appreastion of how well you write across keep up the amazing work Cosmic Moon Baby! your are truely a gifted writer!

Zeki forever heehee
erikanatlyhotmail.com chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
i must say when i started reading the fic i thought i would only see tragedy left and right; so i was predicting full tears and heart wrenching moments that would make me take out a tissue but this is spectacular! i also read "FRAGILE" and while i enjoyed it as well i must say this one is my favorite. i actually read "FRAGILE" first and was totally hook with your writing, the style is also fantastic! you do put a lot of emphasis on details and i love that in a fic! whenever it is too direct and without a proper background i don't enjoy it as much because of the style of the author. so please keep up the excellent work that you done so far!
josie chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
sorry to interupt again, but WHAT IN THE NAME OF PANTS IS KANAME DOING HERE? I THOUGHT YOU ATE HIM!
josie chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
cosmic,it's me again. remember the story after chapter 60? do you think you could continue it and explain what happens to aido when that fucking pureblood kaname(his name is taboo) finds out what happened? pleze do so
DofD chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Please post the next chapter. SOON!
DofD chapter 7 . 6/19/2010