Reviews for Where Do I Belong?
DBZloverPNK chapter 19 . 3/6
Hope u update soon. This is a great story and I love Sailor Moon. Moon :)
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Wow! I absolutely love this! It's totally and completely different from all the other 'Origin' stories. :) Great job so far! I love how Artemis and Luna are. That was really funny when he popped up in front of her scaring her. I really believe that's how they were back in a previous life as well. Umino popping up out of the blue scaring them is also funny. *giggles* I hope your writer's block opens up again soon so you can come back and continue this in the near future. Writer's block is not fun. I should know. I was in a writer's block for a year before I found the inspiration to continue writing my first fic. :)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
Well, so sorry for the lack in reviews. I just reread all of this again. And I have some concrit. May I?

Here and there, I noticed dialogue was bolded. That's not needed. Bold hurts the eyes after awhile. While in flashback mode, the dialogue can remain normal.

Also, the all caps bit, for emphasis or shouting. Italics does a better job. All caps hurts the eyes as well.

And for the songs in your chapters. Unless the lyrics are original, you can't use those. You can get into serious trouble. Plus, the chapters stand fine on their own.

Now that that's out of the way, I felt this was pretty good. Nice use of the Japanese bits for Kasei, and so on. Oh, and Diamond's Japanese name is Demande, and Molly's Japanese name is Naru. Hope that helps. Update soon. And yes, this used to be luna345, just a name change.

-Luna
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Everyone seems so formal. It's different, but a welcome change and probably keeping more intune with the rigid formality. It's nice that by pointing out that Ami could have been the one to see Luna ( I liked how you handled the reason Ami would be late too) that virtually any of the senshi could have stumbled onto Luna. That would be interesting to see.
Maybe I missed something, but Ami commenting about how she was suprised at how Usagi wanted to be friendly without craving her intillect, or being put off by her shyness, or shunning her for her hair was a bit out of the blue. It would have made more sense to have some kinds tease her about those qualities either as she was going to school or as she arrived, that way her comment would make sense. You have a very intersting concept, with Luna finding Mercury first and awakening her powers. It is extermely refreashing to read a story where it departs from the normal formula of Usagi being found by Luna. It's interesting that you have Ami meeting Usagi first before she gets her powers, which I suppose will only serve to amp up the tension when Ami becomes a senshi. I wonder how Luna will handle it? This is the first senshi she's found, and her memories are obviously working fine, so wouldn't she be able to recognize Usagi as at least being Sailor Moon? The other senshi are going to be found as well, but I am assuming Sailor Moon won't be awakened, based on the description. This reaises some very interesting ideas. How would Usagi cope with being left out of the loop of things. I'm assuming the other senshi would keep her in the dark, because there is no reason for them to tell her, even if they are friends. And if/when Usagi is finally awakend how will Ami feel about her position as leader being taken by someone who had only just awakened and hadn't really fought with them or knew anything about their powers. Sure they would be friends, but in battle I bet Usagi would freeze up and it would be left to Ami to tell the other senshi what to do because taht was her role as leader and she was really good at it. I'm just speculating , but I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, I see that this story is going to be so great! We'll get to see how Ami would react to being the leader and meeting the senshi. Oh this has so much potential! All in all a very solid take of a different reality. I wonder what the next chapter will bring?
Hotgirlow chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
update soon it's great.
SilverStella chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
Very Awesome!

I like Minako's personality; I think it suits her very well!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Ok...

Poor Mina!

Though I honestly have no idea how I would act in her place, if I would hate him or forgive him...I'm a very forgiving person, really, I almost too easily forget all kind of attacks on my person, especially when it concerns someone I care for; but, on the other hand, I find it very hard to forgive anyone for hurting those I love...so yeah, I really have no idea what I would do in Mina's place. In the end, I hope it won't be too bad for her.

Oh, I was wondering, any special reason for the name or it just popped in your head?

I too wonder how they'll explain things to the Tsukinos, maybe they just ought to tell the truth...'cause I honestly have no idea how they'll manage to hide something so big, and with such evident signs as Usagi's changes both physical and in attitude.

And her hair is so long! (I love long hair, wish I could grow out mine passed half my back without having it go all awful...).

Hope you'll write more soon, I wanna know how all this turns out.
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
make the writer's block go away, update soon!
Jenbunny chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I hope that you can cure your writer's block soon because I would really love to see what happens next. Great work so far! _
JessMess chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Interesting chapter!

I look forward too seeing where you will take this story next.

Bye
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
This is a great story s far, please update soon!
Fedski chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
great chapter! :)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
I really, really wish you had written more already, but I guess I'l just be happy when you do decide to write more, which I hope will be soon.

I think this fic is awesome, never before had I seen a story quite like this one.

I would have never imagined Rei, or Kasei, having been so close to being married. By the way, you have yet to tell us Mina's previous name, I'm curious about it.

I myself am working on an SM fic, pretty complicated, where the Black Moon Demando and his Clan existed during the Silver Millenium, only in my fic they aren't really evil (that's the influence of the anime, which I watched way before I ever got my hands on the manga).

It feels strange not having Sailor Moon or Tuxedo Kamen around, and yet also right. Wonder how the battle will go with these changes.

I'm worried about Usagi's reactions to the memories, while I'm sure it must be a devastating the experience and I agree the reaction in canon wasn't too logical, I just hope in your fic she won't end up becoming too detatched, I want her and Mamoru together, not having a rehash of the R-breakup.

And regarding the Tsukinos, I really think they're going to have to be told, at least part of what's going on, Usagi's changed too much, both physically and mentally for them not to realize something's going on anyway.

I really, really hope you'll find the inspiration to contine this soon. I wanna keep reading!
sandra-xoxo chapter 16 . 1/3/2011
this chapter was so angsty but it was one of my favourite chapters , i was so close to crying when i read bits of it, poor serena i felt so sorry for her i really hoped darian would comfort her but he didnt but i guess i can understand why he didnt though, well i just want to say that you wrote this chapter really great and i hope you continue writing more
SilverStella chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
So very, Very Clever and just as AWESOME!

Superbly well written and stylised!

LOVE IT!